BOAC Cunard Super VC-10 in 1/144

That is absolutely superb Dave.  I must admit that initially I wasn't convinced by the cabin windows but having seen them on so many wonderful builds by yourself and others here, I'm now totally convinced.

Thanks for posting and I look forward to the next VC10 off the bench.

Chris.

• Like 1

Lovely build of what must surely be one of the most beautiful airliners ever built, really nice.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Cheers Michael.

• Like 1

That  looks absolutely beautiful Dave, I don't see any suggestion of troubles with it at all. Makes me slightly nervous though as I also have the kit & 26 decals sheet waiting in the stash.

That cockpit window looks superb!

Cheers

John

• Like 1

Thanks again for the supportive comments.  I really do appreciate them.

8 hours ago, Challenger350Pilot said:

Did you make the base? It provides such a great finish for them photos.

The base is by Coastal Kits.  Their products aren't cheap, particularly the larger bases, but they are top quality and worth the money. Mine is in a simple photo/poster clip frame which I think sets it off quite nicely

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Beautiful model, Sir! This one, and the one done up by Ian Goldstraw inspired me to get cracking on mine.

I bought a Coastal base for my 72nd Buccaneer and i liked it. Should deffo get one to display my "Iron Duck" on.

-d-

• Like 1