This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

depressed lemur

The Bolton Show 2019

Just a quick note please don't park on the retail parks carparks if you're going to be more than six hours as this is rigorously enforced by those dreaded ANPR cameras.

There is plenty of parking at the stadium its self, as mentioned above.

Looking forward to the show not long now,

Still no snow!!

RG

I popped over to the show this morning  :goodjob:  Well done to the organisers - tons of parking - trade stands round the edge - more up on the first floor - club stands in the centre - loads of them.  I introduced myself to @Duncan B and spent a very pleasant couple of hours just 'mooching' around.  The wallet is £70 or so lighter - so well done to all.

Steve

Just a quick thank you to all involved in this show, first time at this one for me and enjoyed it, lots of clubs and traders to wander around and a chance to catch with a few old faces.

Cheers Dave.

Just got home from sunny Bolton, well worth the 150 mile round trip. I thought last years show was unbeatable but you beat it. Thanks to Rob and the rest of the folks for a great day.

Fantastic show, really busy, even the other half thought it was "ok"!!! Well done to the organisers!

2 hours ago, steve4428 said:

Fantastic show, really busy, even the other half thought it was "ok"!!! Well done to the organisers!

The other half said "ok" 😲 that is very high praise indeed.

Glad you had a good day.

Well, I have made it back home after the show and had a bit of time to reflect. It has been a busy old day and no mistake. In between keeping on with my duties I at least managed to get to see a lot if the fabulous work on display. I would like to thank all of the people who took the time to visit our show as it can't take place without the support of all members of the hobby.

Now, a quick beer then bed.

Great show, pity i lost the books i bought :( Dropped the bag in the car park loading up.  That'll teach me.

Edited by mekon

Thanks to the Organisers for a well organised and friendly show, no grumbles or hiccups that I was aware of at all which is good. Thanks to everyone who stopped to chat and to buy, it was nice to meet some old friends and to meet some new ones too. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves as I know we did.

I got home at 1130pm and Steve had another 90 minutes to go from here but the drive was a doddle except for the last 5 miles before home as they have started digging up the main road north!!

Phew, first show of the year chalked off. See you at the next one.

Duncan B

Great show again. It's good to see a brave decision paying of because moving to the Macron was a quantum leap from the old venue. Well done to Rob and the team. The Manchester Angels had a good time and the Cat spent too much money- tee he.

Great show! Everybody from North Riding had a great time...........

apart from........they ran out of sausage barm's! :crying:......didn't they know it was a modelling show?!!

Think we all paid for plastic, know I did, THANKS! Duncan @Duncan B, and yer still a :pirate:, and stop picking on Steve, he's a growing lad, I mean he's at least a 1/16th taller than when I last saw him.......:whistle: