B-2 Stealth TESTORS 1/72

Welcome to BM and what an entrance you have made...!!

That is a stunning model and I can only echo what the other guys have said - absolutely superb model making - Love it.

Very well done Sir.

Show in its purest state !!!!

After taking a while looking through toys I can see a real model.
Magnificent in each and every one of the aspects that make it look like a real object dwarfed by magical art, but especially in everything related to the landing gear and bays.

Simply far above the everyday. 👏👏👏:worthy:

Congratulations, fully.

Greetings.

I agree with everyone's comments - the model is stunning. You know when you're in the presence of a master modeller when you see such a result from a kit that is so bad. The level of detail and finish you've achieved is incredible. I had this kit once, and I know from test-fitting that it must be extremely difficult to build. You, sir, have tamed the beast!

Cheers,

Bill

Ok, so, yeah, I have this monumental monster of a model kit myself. It's sitting in pieces in its box on the very top of the Shelf of Doom and it will likely stay there until the day the Sun envelopes the Earth. This is inspiring stuff, I never knew that pig of a kit could be turned into something as stunning as this.

This shows a superior level of modelling skills, an expert understanding of the subject, an absurd attention to detail but most of all a level of determination that is just off the chart.

You, Sir, are a Proper Modeller. I take my hat of to you.

Edited by sroubos

• 2 weeks later...

After seeing such a great work now I am in difficulty to continue my projects waiting on my bench. Definitely they will be far away to be good enough compared to your magnificent B-2...

Several years ago I built same kit but now mine seems like a cheap kids toy...

Merry Christmas

Serkan

• Like 1