Blackburn Shark Mk.II, Eastern Express, 1/72

21 hours ago, JWM said:

Chris, you can just copy those elements in resin, so not ruining complete kit like CANT Z-1007... It is not that much difficult as people think :)

regards

J-W

I have a set of props from a kit I never finished about25 years ago. While moving it from a covered paint-drying area, I dropped it. One wing tip hit the concrete basement floor first. The wing shattered into more pieces than came in the whole kit. Every else was reduced for re-use.

Chris

Edited by dogsbody
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hells teeth and buckets of blood, Serge - that is just the mostest superbest rendition in plastic that I have clapped eyes on in the past year or more1

Well done - great skills in construction , detailing and finishing. Gob-smackingly beautiful work .  . now back to selling my stash and buying a book on macrame.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, dogsbody said:

I have a set of props from a kit I never finished about25 years ago. While moving it from a covered paint-drying area, dropped it. One wing tip hit the concrete basement floor first. The wing shattered into more pieces than came in the whole kit. Every else was reduced for re-use.

Chris

Sorry for this! One always love the kit which is currently in work...

Regards

J-W

• Like 2

Now I have to wait a couple of years before I start my one, because I need to forget about his one first. Would be very hard most probably.

Absolutely outstanding job, Serge.

Patrik

• Like 1

Just stunning!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...