Problems ordering from OKB Grigorov

junco

No response to a request for an update on my order and when I put in a query through PayPal, they cancelled the order and closed my account!

Not the best way to build confidence in a supplier.....

Neil

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
On 06/12/2018 at 21:42, Das Abteilung said:

I store I buy from in Ukraine used to stock OKB but has stopped.  There must be a reason...................

There are a lot of reasons:) First if them is that we NEVER work with shops in Ukraine, ever. From the beginning of time we work with a single company (and still work) that represent us in the countries that ones format USSR. But few years ago one of those countries annex territory the belong to another of those country and then support freedom fighters/terrorist/ peaceful citizen (use the one you like) as result of that war and the propaganda in both countries  people become very hostile, so they limit the amount of busses they do. So may in result of that our representative  no longer supply good to the shop you mention.

Another reason is that because of that war income of those countries go down (no matter that their politicians say the opposite) so they can't afford our products....

On 05/12/2018 at 22:00, junco said:

No response to a request for an update on my order and when I put in a query through PayPal, they cancelled the order and closed my account!

Not the best way to build confidence in a supplier.....

Neil

We always response to such request, but if you have set spam filet you must look in you "junk" (similar) directory. and when open a case in PayPal we usually refund him, since that what PayPal suggest. In other hand in "someone" open a case two days after he place his order just to ask "what happen" we refund and ban such "people". PayPal is not a mail box, there is several ways to contact us (and only one of them can be prevented by spam filters). In that case we have problem with the "customer" not he/she with us, because we refund him immediately, no delays, no disputes.

On 11/23/2019 at 2:37 PM, OKB Grigorov said:

There are a lot of reasons:) First if them is that we NEVER work with shops in Ukraine, ever. From the beginning of time we work with a single company (and still work) that represent us in the countries that ones format USSR. But few years ago one of those countries annex territory the belong to another of those country and then support freedom fighters/terrorist/ peaceful citizen (use the one you like) as result of that war and the propaganda in both countries  people become very hostile, so they limit the amount of busses they do. So may in result of that our representative  no longer supply good to the shop you mention.

Another reason is that because of that war income of those countries go down (no matter that their politicians say the opposite) so they can't afford our products....

Did you just take 17 months to reply to a post - must be some sort of a world record. 😀

Cheers,

Nigel