Revell London Bus

St3v3g

Looks like you're making good progress - I think this will look great once complete.

Do you have access to Flickr or some other hosting site? As far as I'm aware (I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong) Google don't allow you to show the photos on fora such as this, which will probably lead to your bus not getting the attention it deserves.

I really enjoyed it and am planning another (you get a lot of plastic for your money don't you ) word of warning the only bad fitting part of the kit (I say bad I mean slightly out of align) is when you atattch the outer panels the part behind the cab on the drivers side has a slight gap or the bonnet won't fit right never found a way to get both to fit perfectly (I'm being very picky here as I was still happy with the final result) just a warning maybe for warned you may not get any problems.

I like it, it's a good result you should be pleased with.

I presume that by panels you mean the advertising boards on the side? If you have any Microsol (or other decal solvent) it should help that lay flat in no time.

The only disappointing thing is that with 'Cream' Crackers on one side, you have Rod Stewart rather than Eric Clapton on the other ;)

I am happy with the results. Micro sol already on it was still drying. Hopefully over night drying will help. If not I will recover. Got to be a bit different to love the decal arrangement 😉

• 2 weeks later...

Great finish St3v3g and an excellent build.  Which paint did you use for the body panels. Looks like a good match to the original. I have one in my stash as well, and will build it one day, space allowing.