CH-47A CHINOOK Triumpeter 1:35

This time the helicopter is very tired. CH-47A Chinook Trumpeter 1:35
The machine is heavily exploited with strong traces of weathering.
I like this finish in my opinion that makes the model is not a plastic toy.

Model without additives, made from the ground up to the end straight from the box.

To start with, a few introductory photos:

DitJbIP.jpg?1cCRfc7t.jpg?1wd3IU2m.jpg?12oFDHjP.jpg?1

I think you now know that Chinook can be very tired

yBeBJhV.jpg?1uk76E54.jpg?12eRR9sV.jpg?1WJUUSbO.jpgWORiUBR.jpg?11qbo6nZ.jpg?1yhTpVLS.jpgrRAQrMR.jpg

• Like 44

Just an observation, but your build example has gone the extreme side of rust.   Comparing to the provided reference photos, rust appears mainly around the engines, while the remainder is faded paint and dust.   Nevertheless, your results are eye catching for sure.  👍

regards,

Jack

8 minutes ago, JackG said:

Tylko obserwacja, ale twój przykład budowy przeszedł skrajną stronę rdzy. W porównaniu do dostarczonych zdjęć referencyjnych, rdza pojawia się głównie wokół silników, podczas gdy reszta to wyblakłe farby i kurz. Niemniej twoje wyniki na pewno przyciągają wzrok.  👍

pozdrowienia,

Jacek

I don't see the rust here just an imitation of sand, dust etc. Picked up on the machine elements.

Magnificent job. Love the variations in color. The weathering is outstanding. By the way, how long do you think you spent building this bird? I'm thinking of trying one of these 1/35 helicopters and you've given me motivation.