WW2 Canadian landmatresse

No it isn't possible on this forum.  We tried that before, when a previous widely-used free hosting site started charging $$$$$$$$$$$.

I now use Imgur, which is free and works a treat.  www.imgur.com.  Just drag and drop from your OneDrive folder.  In Imgur, left click on the photo you want and use the Direct Link option to post in here.  Just right click and paste in the right place here.  Easy as you like.  Imgur has limited editing tools for cropping and rotating images, which is useful.  In Britmodeller you can re-size an image by left clicking to select it then using Ctrl+right-click to open the size box.  You can't enlarge beyond the original size.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎28‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 22:54, Das Abteilung said:

No it isn't possible on this forum.  We tried that before, when a previous widely-used free hosting site started charging $$$$$$$$$$$.

I now use Imgur, which is free and works a treat.  www.imgur.com.  Just drag and drop from your OneDrive folder.  In Imgur, left click on the photo you want and use the Direct Link option to post in here.  Just right click and paste in the right place here.  Easy as you like.  Imgur has limited editing tools for cropping and rotating images, which is useful.  In Britmodeller you can re-size an image by left clicking to select it then using Ctrl+right-click to open the size box.  You can't enlarge beyond the original size.

Can get the Imgu.com links to work in the post?  Just copies and pastes the link but won't be accepted? - Any idea what i'm doing wrong?

I click on the 'Insert other media' button in the bottom right corner of the reply box, then 'Insert image from URL'. Paste the URL from Imgur into the box that pops up and add .jpg at the end. That should work, just like this (done using your link above).

RBSSM7j.jpg

Andy

Only a partial Luddite

Edited by Foxbat
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This might give you some idea . . . .??

45071506505_6cacffe6ec_z.jpg

Paint all interiors prior to glueing together. Also paint large sub-assemblies, rear body, tilt and wheels etc

I tend to avoid key surfaces where the glue will be required . . . you can always scrape away small amounts of paint anyway 

Complete the painting when the vehicle is all glued, weathering give the variation in the touch up parts of the painting

I hope this helps

Ian

Edited by Mancunian airman
  • Like 1

That's very good work Troels and for a second build in 30 years it's fantastic.

The launcher tubes are very thin metal. You can use your knife blade to make the tube taper easily. Drill out as you have put the blade in like a drill bit and turn it without pushing too hard. Unlike gun barrels the tubes were quite dark and grubby inside. Hot rocket exhaust and steel don't stay shiny for long ;)

• Like 1

You're doing a fabulous job, especially with that resin and PE! I wish my 2nd looked so good! Seriously.

Both resin and PE should be primed. Paint on PE can flake off if you're not careful.

• Like 1

3al7xJa.jpg

Finished with the rockets and tubes and added the electrical wire around the tubes. Not easy with that small and fragile parts! and added a little scratchbuild details on the chassis

LSh9PSW.jpg

Firing control box scratchbuild and added - see other foto for reference

nEtWXeB.jpg

Edited by Troels Nielsen
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...