Deagostini Millennium Falcon

Depends. Subscribing will cost around £1100 , Deagostini are selling the kit in one go for £899 , but if you look on ebay you could get one thats not been built for roundabout £500 , or a part built one from £200 upwards. As to whether its worth it or not? The only other options for a studio scale Falcon are the Master Replicas one at £4000 upwards or the hasbro heroes toy which takes alot of work.. For what i paid for mine it was well worth it.

And I thought the 1/72 scale ones were big.............!  I might just have to steal the mounting idea for something.  I would never have thought of a TV or speaker stand.

Without wishing to pollute this thread, but seeing that we have some aficionados here, does anyone have any one-word answers on the best 1/72 Falcon kit??  I've long hankered after a large Falcon but there's no way I could justify the price of the deAgostini version.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply. I'm in the final stages of the deagostini r2-d2 build and fancy the BIG falcon next in affordable bite size chunks, instead of a mortgage of a price tag. Love colour and v restrained weathering on yours...best I've ever seen.

That looks really great - is it about 1/48 scale?

23 hours ago, Das Abteilung said:

Still the best part of £300 for Bandai, though.  What about something with a real world price tag?

Hannants have the 1/72 Bandai PG Falcon in for an eye watering £349.99; I'm sure it's worth every penny going by the standard of the 1/144 version I managed to get hold of, however it's going to be a long time before I can afford one!

Karl

Funny you should say that. I went and bought one last Saturday. I asked them to put one aside for me and he laughed and said "I cant see them flying out of the door! " , Funny i checked the website on the Tuesday and they had all gone!  What was even better is that it was the Revell issue so it had the lighting set and the etched parts , so i was very happy.    I think its confusing alot of sellers. The plain bandai issue is the standard version with stickers and no etch or light set. The Revell issue has the etched and light set.. Theres no difference in the actual packaging other than a sticker.

vVlAq3n.jpg