1/48 Focke-Wulf 0310239-10 Fast Bomber by Modelcollect

Gorby

5 hours ago, SAT69 said:

Are there any updates on this kit?

?????

See previous page: https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235047084-148-focke-wulf-0310239-10-fast-bomber-by-modelcollect/&tab=comments#comment-4039969

By the way

Pre-ordable: https://www.luckymodel.com/scale.aspx?item_no=MC-UA48002

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

On 11/27/2018 at 7:53 AM, Albeback52 said:

Not really that massive. I think the wing area gives a false impression. In 1/48 the E555 would be similar to the Airfix Vulcan in terms of wing area/span.I brush painted my Vulcans so, I wouldn't have a problem with the (hypothetical) Arado.. I don't own an airbrush anyway!:lol:. When I built the Revell E.555, I stuffed weight into the wing leading edges. As it was forward of the main undercarriage, it worked fine. I suggest a similar approach might work with this model unless of course the manufacturer kindly provides weights?

Allan

I'm wondering if a cheap 72nd scale 'old' Airfix Vulcan can be obtained and re-roled??

This plane is not that big in 1/48 scale...  wingspan is about 11.5inch and shorter than a normal airplane because its tail-less...

1/48 is a great scale for these luft46 airplanes!

Edited by Tokyo Raider
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Luckymodel shows it at $35, which is certainly not bad.  This is a mile off from the suggested retail price of $75 on Modelcollect's site.  I would agree the the $75 is too rich for my blood but $35 seems very attractive and if you need other kits LuckyModel often has shipping deals for the slow boat method (at least to the US).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Harold55 said:

Luckymodel shows it at $35, which is certainly not bad.  This is a mile off from the suggested retail price of $75 on Modelcollect's site. 

So the Manufacturer has a RRP listed, and an internet shop cuts that in half?  Right. Do they actually have stock, or is it a pre-sale listing?

11 hours ago, alt-92 said:

So the Manufacturer has a RRP listed, and an internet shop cuts that in half?  Right. Do they actually have stock, or is it a pre-sale listing?

Similar question was asked about their 1/72 B-52D kit.

The reason I'm questioning that price quote is that every other B-52 variant they've done goes for around 90€ in this part of the world.

On 5/21/2021 at 2:34 AM, alt-92 said:

It is defiantly a pre-release sale.  I have never bought a kit as a pre-release so understand the scepticism, but there are lots of modelers that do.  They do have a couple versions of B-52's in stock so its a good sign that they actually carry Modelcollect kits and they are much cheaper than the 90€ that was noted.  My only point was don't write this kit off completely due to cost as you might be able to find a good deal on it.

Edited by Harold55
Sp

I have dealt with Lucky Model and found them to be very reliable and reasonable in price. They always tell you if it is in stock or not. They list this one as a future release.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...