Jagdpanzer V Ausf. F (early) - Revell 1:35

Hi fellow modelers,

This is my last build. The Jagdpanzer V Ausf. F (early) - Revell 1:35, not a bad kit in my opinion...but its a bit old. The figures are from Alpine and Dragon. Took me long time to finish because of the plastic link by link tracks. The Kit didn t have the sideskirts, they were made from a sheet of copper, with the help from fellow modelers from Britmodeller, especially JackG. Thank you guys !

Tratado-DSC-5994.jpg

Tratado-DSC-5997.jpg

Tratado-DSC-5998.jpg

Tratado-DSC-5999.jpg

Tratado-DSC-6001.jpg

Tratado-DSC-6013.jpg

Tratado-DSC-6017.jpg

Tratado-DSC-6019.jpg

Tratado-DSC-6022.jpg

Thanks you.

Edited by JMMendes
  • Like 16

The groundwork is most excellent.  The figures are superb. If the groundwork and figures had just been 'average' then they would have detracted from the brillaint JP.

Love the side skirts. And a special 'gold medal' for the camo jackets.

Rearguards

Badder

• Like 1

I just posted mine, and I've seen yours, and I have to say I love it, those colors are very similar to the ones I would have liked to wear in mine, but I have not managed to do it. The figures are a magnificent touch for the model. :goodjob:

Cheers mate :bye:

• Like 1

On 11/30/2018 at 8:03 AM, PlaStix said:

That really is a superb looking JP with wonderful weathering. The scene and figures set it off beautifully. Very well done.  :worthy:

Kind regards,

Stix

Thank you very much !

On 11/30/2018 at 11:39 AM, FrancisGL said:

I just posted mine, and I've seen yours, and I have to say I love it, those colors are very similar to the ones I would have liked to wear in mine, but I have not managed to do it. The figures are a magnificent touch for the model. :goodjob:

Cheers mate :bye:

Thank you,FrancisGL
After the first coats of paint i was thinking that it was getting a bit dark...and in the end is darker that i wanted. With the light oils and pigments it got better and i m happy with the final result.

Thank you very much!

• Like 1