RF-101C-75-MC Voodoo 56-0119 - Update 22/02/19 A small update and a little about Voodoo Nos.2 & 3

Thanks Dennis. Unfortunately some things are familial, particularlly the mother-in-law and my wife. Being of Asian origin they suffer the common ailments such as diabetes and heart/blood pressure issues. 

Martin

On 11/03/2019 at 00:28, RidgeRunner said:

Sadly things have been slow because of a few family trips to the hospital :(.

Sad to hear it, Martin. I wish you and your family health!

Well, 60119 is just about finished. I finished decalling last week but had an issues when acouple of home printed decals where rubbed off while going through the panel lining stage with Flory Dirt. I had to reprint and apply replacements. I hope to finish her tomorrow by fitting the seat, AoA vane, tailplanes, and canopy, and then giving her an overall satin coat. 

Nice plan! 👍

The next one, 32438, is stuck at the point of needing filler as I must clear the shelf of my Thud, which is also at the panel lining stage. I also have my F-104A Hasegawa/Italeri conversion (52969) underway. Once they are done I will be getting RF-101A 41514 started........ 

Your schedule looks busy!

By the way, I have picked up two Revell F-101Bs in 1/72 (of course!) for great prices and one includes a rRe decal set, enabling me to build one I have been keen to build - A 136th FIS machine. The second will be 56-0635, a test machine used for Project lifeline. 

Sounds great, the Revell F-101B kits is superb.

9 hours ago, RidgeRunner said:

@Nikolay Polyakov I got her RFI today :)

Ah, thanks! I need to look at...

Cheers! 🤝

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi Erwin,

Yes, all good. Thanks.

You certainly will have seen her in RFI. Soon, I hope, you will see Voodoo Number 2 off the line..... See PM.

Martin

Edited by RidgeRunner
  • Like 1