Podcast listing

Hi Stuart,

Firstly, thanks for being good enough to ask if it's acceptable, as that's always appreciated :yes:

Now for the bad news.  You won't be able to post your podcast here :(  Have a read of the announcement here, which details the reasons, and note that you can have a link to your site in your signatures, so every time you post, people will see that link, and if they think you're interesting enough, they might even visit the link :)

On 11/26/2018 at 8:31 AM, Mike said:

Hi Stuart,

Firstly, thanks for being good enough to ask if it's acceptable, as that's always appreciated :yes:

Now for the bad news.  You won't be able to post your podcast here :(  Have a read of the announcement here, which details the reasons, and note that you can have a link to your site in your signatures, so every time you post, people will see that link, and if they think you're interesting enough, they might even visit the link :)

Thanks Mike for your reply, not sure how I missed that announcement when looking around but that's why I ask.   I'll make sure it's added to my signature file.

Stuart.