Airfix Austin A35 Van Walace & Gromit 'Camelbert Trophy'

4 hours ago, mbdesignart said:

A couple of additions to the build, a snorkel to expel the breath from the breathing cheese and the 'Screenwipe', this uses the gloved hand in the kit that was supposed to crank the starting handle.

That's absolutely brilliant 😂 I'm loving the total W&G thinking of this build, it makes me chuckle every time I see an update :) 

Keep up the great work

Ian

• Like 1

The last couple of additions have been completed, tow bar and the mechanism + folding steps for the 'Stann-R Eject-o-Matic' seat. That makes it done, barring base, I'll pst some finished build photos in the RFI section. Thanks for following along and the kind comments.

IMG-1710.jpg  

IMG-1712.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 months later...

Great build and invention, I have a that base kit half finished in my stash somewhere, half badly painted by myself with a brush from many years ago, giving me inspiration to get it out, clean it up and do something with it!

3 hours ago, Scargsy said:

Great build and invention, I have a that base kit half finished in my stash somewhere, half badly painted by myself with a brush from many years ago, giving me inspiration to get it out, clean it up and do something with it!

Glad it has inspired you to finish your kit. There is heaps more inspiration on the IPMS Beyond the Box SIG.

• Like 1