This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

beezwhat12

Revell's 1/32 Arado 196 A-3

Hey guys! 

Well after completeing my last project academys warspite. I wanted somthing of a challenge, So I found this whilst looking though the stash! 😊. Have afew aftermarket items. Masks, masters brass gun barrels, and fabric seatbelts! May add some more as I go along, but the kit out of the box looks to be pretty good! Will be adding the 1/32 HPH models catapult. At a later date! 😊

20181121_212053_zpswce8bqxt.jpg

20181122_112627_zpsnpsivsqr.jpg

Just getting the cockpit and sub assembly's together first and ready for primeing, will post more as I go with the build! 😊

Enjoy!. 

Beezwhat

Hey guys! 

Did a little to the arado over the last couple of days! Painting and weathering putting the cockpit together. Useing mr hobby acyrilics and Abteilung 502 oils for washes and blending in. Mixed my own colours so maybe not 100% accurate. Glossed over and just needing a matte coat in places. 

20181128_212127_zpslyrkooeu.jpg

20181128_212142_zpsagpckeu5.jpg

20181128_212102_zpsy6pdfxlj.jpg

20181128_193628_zpsh1an0jpa.jpg

Still some bits to go into the cockpit and a little more detailing to do in places! But really pleased with how the fabric seat belts turned out and how the look is going! 😊

Hope you enjoy! 

Beezwhat! 

The pit looks the part. It's a really well detailed kit and I never understood, why Revell didn't scaled it down.  So, no modern kit of that in  1:72 till now. Cheers

I'll be following this. Looks like a great start. What paint and colours are you using for the main scheme? I have the B version and it says use Revell 45 - Light Olive but I was hoping to use Mr Hobby or Vallejo paints if I could.