1/72 - Junkers Ju-52 "Tante Ju" (ex-Heller) by Kovozávody Prostějov - released

Homebee

Heller was expected to reissue it as a Toucan in French service... Wonder when/if we'll ever see that happening. There's been an ominous silence on the Heller front lately and we've only seen reboxes by Eastern European companies of Heller tools lately. 🤔

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ivand said:

Heller was expected to reissue it as a Toucan in French service... Wonder when/if we'll ever see that happening. There's been an ominous silence on the Heller front lately and we've only seen reboxes by Eastern European companies of Heller tools lately. 🤔

Really?  I thought they had been quite busy lately.

Anyway, I'm really pleased to see this as I have some Berna Decals for AAC.1 Toucan's just crying out to be used.

Also, this one would be an ideal candidate for the Classic Heller GB in 2020.

There was an item on t'interweb a couple of years back (maybe here somewhere, although thus far I haven't been able to find it) comparing the Heller and Italeri kits. From memory, both had their problems - the Heller was better in some areas, the Italeri in others. I can't recall now what the issues were, but I seem to recall that it came down to a "you pays your money, you makes your choice" decision.

• Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Junkers Ju-52 "Tante Ju" (ex-Heller) by Kovozávody Prostějov - released