1/35 Sturmtiger Dark yellow

At first glance the first photo made me think 'Not much in the way of chipping and washes etc, but you've done a good job'.

Then I saw the following photos and I became aware of the 'unusual' dirt effects - those being more gritty sand/mud mixes - and realised that the dirt had plastered the bottom half of the Sturmie, covering up any chips, bare metal, rust, streaking etc. Now, I rate the dirt on the tracks and wheels, and elsewhere as 'most excellent'. 

But there's plenty of chipping on the engine deck and the rear superstructure, just as there should be. And there also, we can see all of the more 'usual' weathering effects, and they are most excellent as well.

So, actually, my appreciation of your work raised by a factor of 2 with each successive photograph.

Brilliant work.

I am now drooling into a large bucket, and I'm thinking that I MUST buy myself a Sturmtiger"

Rearguards,

Badder

• Thanks 1

A great job, but considering that it is a return to the hobby, like so many of us (including myself ... lol). I like it a lot, even more than mine (Italeri oldie), in camo tritone, and that is also posted in the forum, and that was the 4th or 5th kit that I made in my return to hobbie.

By the way, what brand is the kit ?.

Cheers mate 👍

8 hours ago, FrancisGL said:

A great job, but considering that it is a return to the hobby, like so many of us (including myself ... lol). I like it a lot, even more than mine (Italeri oldie), in camo tritone, and that is also posted in the forum, and that was the 4th or 5th kit that I made in my return to hobbie.

By the way, what brand is the kit ?.

Cheers mate 👍

AFV,but it's not good. Now RMF has a new one with interior