Airfix 1/72 Victor B Mk.2

A lovely kit from Airfix, goes together very well.

Built out of the box other than an Eduard cockpit PE set, although I do wonder why now!

20181121_121929

20181121_12205220181121_12195820181121_12200820181121_12210720181121_12213520181121_12221720181121_122155

Edited by t15dja
added photos
  • Like 36

Very good , love the Speed brakes  and Flaps out . I take it the panels with quick release fasteners are decals ? Looks ace. Well done ,thanks for showing .

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bzn20 said:

I take it the panels with quick release fasteners are decals ? 

Actually, no.....I just used Flory Dark Dirt wash for all the panel lines and fasteners.

• Like 1

Beautiful job on that Victor! Let's see - I have a Vulcan (unstarted), a Valiant (currently being worked on) - is there anything missing? I should just get it over with and buy the Victor already! At one time I had the old Matchbox kit, but that kit is long-gone and this one looks light-years ahead of it anyway.

Regards,

Jason

Edited by Learstang
Additional comment added.
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, t15dja said:

panel lines and fasteners

I meant access panels ( not production joints ) on the lower fuselage ,under nose , top of fuselage etc. ,look like decals

2 hours ago, Learstang said:

Beautiful job on that Victor! Let's see - I have a Vulcan (unstarted), a Valiant (currently being worked on) - is there anything missing? I should just get it over with and buy the Victor already! At one time I had the old Matchbox kit, but that kit is long-gone and this one looks light-years ahead of it anyway.

Regards,

Jason

It’s a good job avro did a better job of finishing their heavies than you Jason 😂😂😂

gorgeous victor, you’ve done a splendid job :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1