Tamiya Centurion.

stevej60

Hi Folk's,I had a good run on AFV build's last year but not done any since the Matchbox GB earlier this year,one that fell by the wayside was Tamiya's

Centurion.I was ordered by the Missus to get the Christmas stuff down from the cupboard and Had to move the small stash that rests on the Tree box

in my loft room saw this and thought it time to finish it.

20181127_113629

Edited by stevej60
  • Like 5

Morning folk's,for a change I thought I'd approach this the same way as I would a small scale armour build in that I'd  build it complete and then

paint and weather (rather than paint each wheel,hull etc) so sprayed last night and decalled today,I've only painted the outer tyre's as once dirtied

up and the hull dropped on not much is seen,here's the base paint on ready for the rest.

20181205_114400

• Like 2

Hi folk's,a couple of washes applied after the track's were painted,still more dry brushing and weathering to do but nearly there,I have a couple of other

shelf of doom build's the USS Arizona and Long Beach so with this KUTA going well Imay even get them out.

20181206_140827

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Col. said:

This one is looking great Steve :speak_cool:

Cheer's Col,bit more weathering especially on the exhaust then a matt coat should bring it all together.

• 2 weeks later...