+++ Small Wars GB - Take 2, now at 33 names

Col.

17 hours ago, trickyrich said:

woooo I'm way confused now! :wacko:  I don't even remember signing up for this...... only just giving Col. some grief! 

Dam you @Col. and your cunning plan to rope me into this!!! :rant:

now I have to figure what to build, was hoping Korea was in..... Hmmm I may have to go something Israeli, guess everything is eligible with them as they're always having a go at someone! Maybe time for me to build a 1/48th Phantom!!!  :wicked:

Better get started on the spreadsheet for that one, guess there's millions of AM stuff available as well! I wonder if Zoukei-Mura will have their F-4E out by then???

Come in number 4, your time is up :lol: 

This GB was designed for you, your love all things unusual, and your aftermarket resin fetish ;) 

Edited by Col.
  • Haha 2

We are now at 28 names and therefore close to making the vote quota. There's a whole world history of conflict open to your attentions and on every front be it land, sea, or air. The only caveat is to stay away from World War One, World War Two, Korean Conflict, and Vietnam War, other than that the only limit is your imagination and knowledge. 

Edited by Col.
  • Like 1

I just received my Eduard Royal Class MiG-21 boxing that contains a couple schemes that would fit here, Angolan Civil War & Yom Kippur War.  🙂 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, helios16v said:

I just received my Eduard Royal Class MiG-21 boxing that contains a couple schemes that would fit here, Angolan Civil War & Yom Kippur War.  🙂 

Nice! The various versions of MiG-21 could be a popular choice for this GB theme :) 

• Like 2

On 5/8/2019 at 8:32 AM, helios16v said:

haha fresh meat for my Kurnass (F-4E)!!!  :D

• Haha 3

On 5/7/2019 at 11:32 PM, helios16v said:

14 hours ago, trickyrich said:

haha fresh meat for my Kurnass (F-4E)!!!  :D

Sounds as if you boys are planning a dog-fight double build here :lol:

52 minutes ago, Robert Stuart said:

Thought I'd signed up for this, but now realise that was the Mk I proposal.

I still have no idea what I'd build, but ... maybe something pre 20th Centurary?

Added you to the new list with great pleasure Robert :D

Any period in history is fine for this GB so items used for armed actions such as a Viking long-boat or Roman chariot is just as eligible as an SAS figure during the London Embassy seige or a Soviet tank in Afganistan ;)

That takes us to 29 names now gang. Anyone else care to join in and get us through to the November vote?

Edited by Col.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Col. said:

Sounds as if you boys are planning a dog-fight double build here :lol:

😈

It'll probably be like real life...blown up before even getting off the ground.  😆

Edited by helios16v
  • Haha 2

I'm in. What I usually model falls almost always in the "small wars' " category :)

Cheers, Moggy

PS. I see I'm no. 30!

Edited by Moggy
  • Like 2

On 5/12/2019 at 12:06 PM, Angus Tura said:

Col,

I'm another who thought he had signed up. Please sign me up. Probably something from Latin America, very likely a Mustang!

Alan

On 5/12/2019 at 12:09 PM, Angus Tura said:

Sorry. I look again and find I have already signed up at number 21. I think I must have seen the first edition's list also.

Alan 

Drat! Alas I can't add you twice Alan. Even if you promised to make two models :lol: 

On 5/12/2019 at 12:11 PM, Moggy said:

I'm in. What I usually model falls almost always in the "small wars' " category :)

Cheers, Moggy

PS. I see I'm no. 30!

Good man! :D 

On 5/12/2019 at 12:42 PM, helios16v said:

Somebody get that man a beer!  🍻

Good plan! :cheers:

Oh @Enzo Matrix...

Edited by Col.
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

It's getting rather quiet around here so thought I'd bump this up the order a bit for no other good reason than to point out if anyone wishes to model a certain USAF drone or, perhaps for instance, some Iranian SAM system those would be perfectly eligible for this GB proposal as well :whistle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, helios16v said:

Just threaten to put @Enzo Matrix in the naughty corner.  He likes that...or so I've been told.  :whistle:

Hmm, tempting, although I see @Enzo Matrixhas been busy with some GB projects and therefore clearly in his workbench corner so may forgive him for the moment...

3 hours ago, Col. said:

Tried that but @Enzo Matrix ignored me :crying:

he likes a good poke!! :poke:, if that doesn't work try a piece of 4x2!!! :fight:   ..... or just mention free beer! :D

3 hours ago, helios16v said:

Just threaten to put @Enzo Matrix in the naughty corner.  He likes that...or so I've been told.  :whistle:

mmm am it gives him time to finished some of his builds!

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, trickyrich said:

he likes a good poke!! :poke:, if that doesn't work try a piece of 4x2!!! :fight:   ..... or just mention free beer! :D

mmm am it gives him time to finished some of his builds!

Beer and a poke? Sounds like a good night out in Scotland :D 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Enzo Matrix said:

Oi!   Standing right here, yannow!!!  :bleh: 

Good, glad to see you're paying attention, there's no fun wasting our best insults on you when your back's turned :D 

• Haha 1