CANAV's Canadair North Star

tempestfan

Hi folks,

this book has just come in from the STates, including an inscription by Larry Milberry. It's the McGraw co-branded US edition apparently. One seller's description on abe states "Also includes folded aircraft diagrams in a sleeve laid into the back of the book." Those diagrams are not/no longer included in my copy. I haven't seen them mentioned in a quick scan of the front inner flap text. Were those "diagrams" included in the US edition (if they were part of the Canadian one in the first place, and not an add-on)? As LM's Sabre book has some pages of nice scale drawings, I suspect the diagrams are an A3 or A2 sheet of scale drawings - anyone able to confirm ?

it was an A3 Plan of the C-4 showing dimensions and cross-sections. PM your address and i will send to you a copy as an early Christmas present. I purchased my book from Aviation Bookshop for £30.

Edited by T-21
  • Like 1

Super  - question answered and a generous offer on top! I love this place 😊

Many thanks in advance!

Mine cost around 20 € delivered from the states, by Thrift books on Abe. I bought my Sabre book from exactly the same source, at a similar price.

• Like 1