Revell 2019 releases

VMA131Marine

On 1/7/2019 at 3:11 PM, modelldoc said:

You can find it here:

http://www.kitreviewsonline.de/revell-neuheiten-2019-das-ii-bis-iv-quartal/

(sorry it's a German website) you can use a translator

modelldoc

i'm german, so i dont need a translator 🙂 point is, they also list the 767, which is at the moment not an official listing anymore. further the site seems to have some knowledge, but still i dont trust them a 100%. Anyway, we ll get some NEO kits. thats good 🙂

9 hours ago, RCI said:

i'm german, so i dont need a translator 🙂 point is, they also list the 767, which is at the moment not an official listing anymore. further the site seems to have some knowledge, but still i dont trust them a 100%. Anyway, we ll get some NEO kits. thats good 🙂

Okay, so it's easy for you to check the website from IPMS Germany:

http://www.ipmsdeutschland.de/FirstLook/Hersteller_News/Revell_News_2019.html

They wrote: Boeing 767 Rolling Stones - Gift Set (Geschenkset)

modelldoc

Not much in the way of interest for me except the BUCCANEER.

Still waiting for the Venom.

Speaking to one person on the Airfix stand at Telford requesting a Whirlwind helicopter, he said helicopters don`t sell!

Steve

30 minutes ago, Rafdec said:

Not much in the way of interest for me except the BUCCANEER.

Still waiting for the Venom.

Speaking to one person on the Airfix stand at Telford requesting a Whirlwind helicopter, he said helicopters don`t sell!

Steve

I believe you replied to the wrong thread? Got me excited that Revell was going to release a Buccaneer too😀

Yes, unfortunately helicopters seem to sell very poorly, sometime last year multiple dealers on Ebay were dumping their Airfix Merlin kits for about 20EUR, never saw anything like that, I mean the kit was retailing at well over 50EUR. I picked up another, was not sure I should be sad or happy though.

Edited by delide

6 hours ago, delide said:

I believe you replied to the wrong thread? Got me excited that Revell was going to release a Buccaneer too😀

Yes, unfortunately helicopters seem to sell very poorly, sometime last year multiple dealers on Ebay were dumping their Airfix Merlin kits for about 20EUR, never saw anything like that, I mean the kit was retailing at well over 50EUR. I picked up another, was not sure I should be sad or happy though.

Anyone see the guy at Telford selling the Airfix Lynx  helicopter support set for a tenner? He had loads, was tempted - should have done really!  - Supports what delide says! TT

10 hours ago, modelldoc said:

Okay, so it's easy for you to check the website from IPMS Germany:

http://www.ipmsdeutschland.de/FirstLook/Hersteller_News/Revell_News_2019.html

They wrote: Boeing 767 Rolling Stones - Gift Set (Geschenkset)

modelldoc

lets wait until revell themselves comes up with their 2019 kits. Everything from Ipms (which i was a member of) to kitsreviewonline is not a reliable source in my point of view. I'll wait for it...

i remember the A320 without gear was annonced some time ago and suddenly disappeared from all lists... so you never know what revell does in the end.

Edited by RCI

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

If one takes a look at Revell's homepage and their catalogues during the last years one wonder if they are loosing focus. 

Aircraft, vehicles and ships of different scales are spread out together with figures, sf-kits with no logical order. It looks like they don't knew what kits they should produce and has lost knewledge if they are making kits or toys.

Remembering those days when Revell really was knowing what they where doing...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 11/24/2018 at 12:03 PM, Hook said:

.. and if RoG will throw in at least part of their F-104C specific sprue, since both Dutch and Belgian Starfighters retained the Lockheed seat, as opposed to just the MB seat in the RoG Luftwaffe boxings. 

Just got the kit - the C-2 seat is included (but those three parts are the only ones included from the previous C mold). 

Among the parts marked 'not for use' are the underfuselage Sidewinders and their associated launch rails, but since the Dutch decal option belonged to a unit with an air to air tasking, those would be appropiate. 

Cheers,

Andre