Revell 1/72 Shackleton MR.3/Phase 3

AMB

Come to think about it, I’m surprised Xtradecal haven’t jumped onto the new tool bandwagon with a series of decal sheets for this kit. If you are listening, t’would be nice to have a Viper engined No. 203 Squadron example so that I don’t have to individually line up aerials yet again. 

Cheers.. Dave 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rabbit Leader said:

t’would be nice to have a Viper engined No. 203 Squadron example so that I don’t have to individually line up aerials yet again. 

Cheers.. Dave 

... hmm, now I'm confused Dave?!

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 12:34 PM, Branky said:

Plans to resurrect that Dutch Decal SAAF Shackleton decalset are in motion but it will be a shortrun of maybe 50 sets.  

Decals will be reprinted and available at the end of the year due to long waiting time  at the decal printers... Sorry. Only 50 sets will be done so if you want one of the SA Pelicans don't wait too long

• Like 2

15 hours ago, 71chally said:

... hmm, now I'm confused Dave?!

Just being lazy there @71chally. A few of my latest builds has seen me resort to individually lining up serial decals, so was just wanting a set to just apply and know first go thats it’s all even and straight! 

Cheers.. Dave 

• Like 1

On 8/16/2019 at 11:34 AM, 71chally said:

...oh serials, you did say aerials!😄

@Branky would they include the very early SAAF roundels?

Yes, roundels with Springbokke and the later castles,. Plus all serials and stencils needed. It is a reprint of the original Kits at war set K7-5  see: https://lmadmin.lhshop.nl/product/48093

• Like 1