Rafale B Catwoman 1:72 Hobby Boss

Hello Britmodellers!

This is my Dassault Rafale B Catwoman in scale 1:72. I started in January 2015 and finished it in November. I changed a lot and so i spent 140 hrs on that build.

The decals were bad, so i airbrushed nearly everything except sweet Hally and the typo on the tanks.

Cheers,

Tom

raf catwoxcxvvvxcvraf catwomasssasnraf catwomasssanraf catwoxcxvxcvraf catwoxcvxcvraf catwosdman

• Like 27

12 minutes ago, Andwil said:

That lazy ground crew man on the wing has the largest bottle of water(?) ever😄

Yes, you are right Andwil! Monster-PET!

The three lazy guys d'aéronef had a 5l maxi boutelle Evian filled with Sauvignion Blanc. Two are sleeping in the intakes, the other one likes the sun. Le chef on the ladder had no wine. Next time they take the 8l bottle (only in France)....

Savoir vivre! :cheers:

Thank you mates, that you like it!

Cheers,

Tom

• Haha 1

Hi sniffing Tom,

I saw the movie last week, and I did not think it was that good. OK, nice eye candy, but as for the plot....

Oh yes, the Rafale! I see you are depicting a typical scramble by the valiant warriors of our Armee de l'Air. What, do we really have to take off today?

The build is just glorious, as usual!

Congrats!

JR

20 hours ago, jean said:

Oh yes, the Rafale! I see you are depicting a typical scramble by the valiant warriors of our Armee de l'Air. What, do we really have to take off today?

Oh, Jean!

You know the guys can be relaxed and cool, because they have the one and only WORKING new generation Jet, and they love it. We Krauts and the Luftwaffel work all the time without the wine and get no plane really in the air.

I like the french way (and i am building lots of cocardes)....

Prost! Santé!

Tom

• Like 1