Hey all

Father Cool

Hi just thought I'd say hi.

I'm a modeller from Derbyshire UK. Been modelling for about 35 years now, many different subjects but mainly railways over the last 10 years or so. A healthy dose of Sci Fi, military and wargaming before that!

Anyway I joined here as I recently restarted my stalled 1/350 refit enterprise model that I started in 2010. I am aiming to finish it in the next few weeks!

Here are a couple of pics of some of my railway modelling and a cheeky pic of the big E!post-6894-0-44151100-1351372103.jpg

20180603_0940440.jpg

20181103_175115_edit_1542142430277.jpg

20181111_010029_edit_1542142234407.jpg

• Like 3

:welcome: aboard - That has the potential to be a very nice Enterprise.... Just attach the big saucery shaped part to the front of the big tubey part, and it's finished! :yes:

• Haha 2

Thanks everyone. There is still a surprising amount to do on the enterprise. I have just masked the secondary hull ready for the first coat of the darkest blue for the strongback. This will take 4 passes of paint and masking to get done before I move on to complete the nacelles. Then its decals and the connections of the wiring from the saucer to the neck and then the ship to the arduino controlled circuits in the base/stand. Should be nice when done though. The interference paints on the panelling are very subtle and hasn't really picked up on the camera.

As for the class 08 locomotive, its a 4mm to ft scale P4 gauge loco (1/76). That one was a commission I did a while back.

Edited by Father Cool
  • Like 1

That 08 class is beautiful. There is a 1/35 and 1/72 scale WR360 C12 Diesel locomotive available, you might want to build them😂.

cheers from southern Germany.

/Stef

Thanks Circloy.

This one is 2mm scale. N gauge. This is the scale that I model myself currently. The photo of the layout above is my current N gauge offering, a model of Burton on Trent station UK set in the 1990 period. Trackwork is all scratchbuilt as well for a more finescale appearance, no proprietary track systems here!

20181116_065039.jpg