Nakajima Ki 43_I Hayabusa (Oscar) 1/48

Greg Law

that's alright, just press on when you can. Yes distractions from other projects old and new is a big issue for me at the moment!

Even here in Sydney there's squadrons of the little sweethearts and it's not really a warm summer here either! 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

On Christmas eve I ran into Santa by the fire place and he agreed to borrow me a few of his gnomes to help me finish my project. Guess what.... I woke up this morning to find this on my hobby desk. 

Oscar12

I have to fix some shoddy work like the front canopy, the sight and the ragged edge of the white wing strip, but it will be in the Gallery by lunch time. 

You just can't trust a gnome to do things right. 😉  

Edited by Greg Law
  • Like 4

Agree - never trust short people with small hands... Circus folk I call them!! Saying that, they’ve not  done half a bad job on this build so the elves down your neck of the woods are certainly more skilled then the ones I’ve come across! She’s looking the goods there Greg. 

Cheers.. Dave 

• Thanks 1

well done Greg (and Santa), she's a lovely looking model. The finish on her looks spot on, just what you seen a lot of photos.

It's been great to have you along for the GB and I hope you enjoyed it.

• Thanks 1

Takes Dave and Rich.if I had had a bit more time I could have refined it a bit more. However, I'm pleased with it. Like all my builds it looks far better to me in reality. I think it has something to do with my eye sight. I'm afraid that last image on the Gallery did turnout that well. It was taken at a different time from  the rest. The sun was shining through the curtains and I ended up with a very red hue in the image. I did my best with Photoshop to adjust the colour. That is the only image I have adjusted.