WNW LVG

Well good evening all

I suppose it has been a year since I posted anything on here. I have been lurking abut though, honest. Now I am not sure I have posted this model before, so apologise if I have. This is my third WNW kit, but the first one I purchased. 

By WNW own admission that it is not their most accurate kit, do to limited info back than which is now freely available , mainly thanks to the French Memorial Flight Association. For me the main issue, was the cockpits, which were missing an awful of equipment. Formers and stringers were missing, instrument boards were either the wrong shape or placed at the wrong angle , and that is were most of my time was spent!

Any way, hope you like it.

8fnUtWN.jpgEstrMgB.jpgNjzBTe5.jpgrM0Sppp.jpg

• Like 30
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, redcap said:

Excellent build. Are those AM LOZ decals on the wings as they don't look like the ones in my kit?

Gary

They are from Aviattic 

Wow, that is really, really nice Andy. The Aviatic wing lozenge is especially impressive, it looks beautifully smooth, and colors are excellent. I'm going to have to get some to try.

Cheers

John

Can't really comment on the kit accuracy issues, but this been put together beautifully.  Excellent result on the wood effect to fuselage.

Regards

Dave

• Like 1

Thanks for all your kind comments. The cockpit was heavily modified to reflect how it should look like. The wood was done using watercolour pencils, blended together and then various Tamiya clear coats of yellow, orange and smoke

• Like 1