• 3 weeks later...

Oh now this sounds like it could be fun, I'll be happy to dream up some sort of 'End of the World' catastrophe that Thunderbird 3 would have to get involved with :D

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Paul821 said:

Anyone up to produce a Scale model covid-19 virus should GB go ahead 

🦠 

well it’s a start. Panel lines and rivets need refining and the colour call out is a bit dodgy. 

Welcome to the end of the world.  :welcome:

As fas as I'm concerned, the storyline is at least as significant as the model for the purposes of the GB.....Knock yourselves out!  :wicked:

Still hoping we might hear from some of the 'Dinosaur Crew' and I'm surprised thre han't been more interest from the Luft/Panzer 46 fans.....Probably because of me teasing them in the past, I guess?  :shrug:

• Haha 2

I'd enter this GB. I've wanted to do a model based on the old rpg Twilight 2000. Maybe a humvee converted to burn ethanol.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

So, @JohnT & @Paul821.....Are you in or are you just spectators of the apocalypse?  :hmmm:

Er... given my track record on GB’s can I be a maybe?  To misquote Oscar Wilde “ work is the curse of the modelling classes” 

I do have an Airfix HP Victor that needs built so would that do?

I am interested in this GB. Still got a B-36 in the stash and a Vulcan. Maybee I find some more stuff.

I just remembered that I have also got two B-58 Hustlers in 1/48 in my stash.😬

Cheers,

Edited by Arniec
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Gidday, any idea if this is going ahead, and if so, when? I'm interested, but I'm afraid no promises. It would depend on what else I have on the go at the time. I'm a model ship builder, and a rather slow one at that, but I have a couple of ballistic subs that might fit the bill - A USS Ohio class and a Soviet Typhoon. Regards, Jeff.

• 1 year later...

It seems Armageddonists are in short supply.....Come on BM, we're probably all doomed anyway, so why not pick a doom of your own choosing?  :P

On 8/31/2020 at 8:16 AM, Tim R-T-C said:

So would post-apoc stuff be permitted? AK have just released a book and selection of resin parts for an end-of-the-world setting.

Absolutely!  B)

Just because:

26 minutes ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

It seems Armageddonists are in short supply.....Come on BM, we're probably all doomed anyway, so why not pick a doom of your own choosing?  :P

Absolutely!  B)

Just because:

We're dooooooooomed.

Got some lovely post-apoc parts ready for a future GB!