This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Diego

Hi-Decal 2019 - news and upcoming projects

5 hours ago, Diego said:

- and I would like to avoid to do the same stuff...

Greetings

Diego

For that sentence alone you deserve every success.

Stoppel decals are very nice but having just one or two on a sheet would be no issue with most people I think. Miliverse Decals have Singapore Hunters planned which I think the Airfix kit may accelerate.

19 hours ago, Diego said:

One thing I am now thinking about is that Stoppel has already made decals for both Hunter schemes in 1/72 scale and will surely make another sheet in 1/48 scale after the release of the Airfix F.4. - and I would like to avoid to do the same stuff...

Greetings

Diego

My experience with Stoppel decals is that unless you already have an account, or somebody who has an account decides to help you out and include your wants with theirs (Thanks again Sleeper Service!), you can't create an account on the Stoppel web site to get them so you might as well make your own and not worry about what Stoppel will or will not do.

Later,

Dave

4 hours ago, e8n2 said:

My experience with Stoppel decals is that unless you already have an account, or somebody who has an account decides to help you out and include your wants with theirs (Thanks again Sleeper Service!), you can't create an account on the Stoppel web site to get them so you might as well make your own and not worry about what Stoppel will or will not do.

Later,

Dave

Hi Dave

Once again you're Welcome. I'd almost forgotten about that issue but yes @Diego ordering Stoppel can be a challenge for many people.