This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Homebee

Hasegawa newsletters 2019 - 01 & 02

17 hours ago, Sturmovik said:

Nice to see the A-4C making a come back.

will we see the Eduard boxing to follow then, I wonder?

Their excellent 1/48 A-4C and 1/72 A-1H have been missing for far too long  and demanding far too much money on evilbay. great to welcome them back

1 hour ago, FIGHTS ON said:

will we see the Eduard boxing to follow then, I wonder?

Their excellent 1/48 A-4C and 1/72 A-1H have been missing for far too long  and demanding far too much money on evilbay. great to welcome them back

TBH I would really like Hase to re-release this one: https://modelingmadness.com/review/mod/us/aba4bcpreview.htm. There´s one retailing online for 206$.

18 hours ago, Radleigh said:

The link isn't working for me ? 

Could it be you just have never downloaded Japanese fonts ?

I see the Ki-49 with radar antennas gets a come back, even with the same cover art as CP111 had then

On 11/10/2018 at 1:02 AM, Sturmovik said:

TBH I would really like Hase to re-release this one: https://modelingmadness.com/review/mod/us/aba4bcpreview.htm. There´s one retailing online for 206$.

Agree,

Unfortunately the original kit included some extra resin parts and Hasegawa tend not to re-release these special issue kits having commissioned a very limited number of resin parts. The A-4K Skyhawk 'RNZAF' is also highly sought after and also falls into this category.  

Best thing about it is their release in original non limited boxings, that will make them at least 30-40% cheaper not to mention availability for at least 3-4 years.

1/48 Crusader...  French markings to be sought I think. 

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 8:02 PM, Sturmovik said:

I'm afraid you'd need to order the whole Aconcagua Resin Model set + a good set of decals provided you ever wanted a decent kit in Argie Air Force/Navy service to turn out of that limited edition boxing. The resin shape is totally inaccurate for the ADF radome - think not even the VOR antennas are right, and the anchors for the naval A-4Q COAN are a just laughing joke. 

Had better stay out of it, unless you want a Scooter in any other service than the Argie armed forces.

Cheers,

Unc2