Hasegawa newsletters 2019 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11 & 12

Homebee

17 hours ago, Sturmovik said:

Nice to see the A-4C making a come back.

will we see the Eduard boxing to follow then, I wonder?

Their excellent 1/48 A-4C and 1/72 A-1H have been missing for far too long  and demanding far too much money on evilbay. great to welcome them back

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FIGHTS ON said:

will we see the Eduard boxing to follow then, I wonder?

Their excellent 1/48 A-4C and 1/72 A-1H have been missing for far too long  and demanding far too much money on evilbay. great to welcome them back

TBH I would really like Hase to re-release this one: https://modelingmadness.com/review/mod/us/aba4bcpreview.htm. There´s one retailing online for 206$.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Radleigh said:

The link isn't working for me ? 

Could it be you just have never downloaded Japanese fonts ?

I see the Ki-49 with radar antennas gets a come back, even with the same cover art as CP111 had then

On 11/10/2018 at 1:02 AM, Sturmovik said:

TBH I would really like Hase to re-release this one: https://modelingmadness.com/review/mod/us/aba4bcpreview.htm. There´s one retailing online for 206$.

Agree,

Unfortunately the original kit included some extra resin parts and Hasegawa tend not to re-release these special issue kits having commissioned a very limited number of resin parts. The A-4K Skyhawk 'RNZAF' is also highly sought after and also falls into this category.  

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 8:02 PM, Sturmovik said:

I'm afraid you'd need to order the whole Aconcagua Resin Model set + a good set of decals provided you ever wanted a decent kit in Argie Air Force/Navy service to turn out of that limited edition boxing. The resin shape is totally inaccurate for the ADF radome - think not even the VOR antennas are right, and the anchors for the naval A-4Q COAN are a just laughing joke. 

Had better stay out of it, unless you want a Scooter in any other service than the Argie armed forces.

Cheers,

Unc2

will go wow if they re-release a 1/72 F-4C/D boxing cause in a week I bought two of them and I probably need one more, but those dang prices are getting out of hand, especially when I have to pay shipment charges twice (in Japan and from Japan to Italy), still have to hunt down two F-4F and possibly two F-4E

Luigi

I wonder if Hasegawa will redo the decal sheet for the F-15J in the JASDF 50th scheme as the way they rendered Mount Fuji was far from ideal. In fact the decal sheet from Platz was so much better.

Robert

I keep hoping, without much expectation, that Hasegawa might re-tool their G4M1 'Betty'.  They did after all retool their rather crude Emily of which there is an extant example in Japan.

So logically the next in line should be G4M1 to the standard of their G4M2.  According to Wikepedia there are extant (restored) fuselages in Japan.  As for the wings, not quite sure how accurate available data ex Maru Mechanic etc is, but would gladly accept their 'best efforts'.

1 hour ago, Denford said:

I keep hoping, without much expectation, that Hasegawa might re-tool their G4M1 'Betty'.  They did after all retool their rather crude Emily of which there is an extant example in Japan.

So logically the next in line should be G4M1 to the standard of their G4M2.  According to Wikepedia there are extant (restored) fuselages in Japan.  As for the wings, not quite sure how accurate available data ex Maru Mechanic etc is, but would gladly accept their 'best efforts'.

Amen.

On 2/9/2019 at 12:31 PM, Boman said:

Why do you say you pay shipment twice? If you buy from a retailer in Japan, the shipping cost is covering the shipping directly to you, ie no middle-man. 

I'm buying kits from Japan and Yahoo Auctions through a proxy, so I have to pay proxy fees, local japanese shipment fees then shipment to Italy 😕

Ebay for certain things just sucks either you can't find what you are looking, if you find it then it cost way to freaking much or seller whom has the kit for cheap ships from the US with humongous charges and the customs here DO charge for shipment prices+declared item value.

By fetching them from Japan and halting my bid values to a maximum of 4000 yen I just pay around 15€ in fees and since SAL shipment is dirty cheap they will not charge me for that :D

Luigi

Edited by Silverkite