Revell's 1957 Fokker Dr.I in 1/28 scale.

Hello all,

Here for you enjoyment is my 1989 project based on Revell's vintage 1957 Dr.I . This was my first effort with an airbrush. I hope I've improved since then. As always any and all comments are welcomed and much appreciated. Thanks for looking.

Highest Regards,

Gregory Jouette

IMG_0605.jpg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Hairtrigger said:

Supurb piece of work..   That must take up some shelf space.. 

I did indeed. Sadly she didn't survive our 2015 move back to Texas intact. The remains are boxed up waiting for a complete rebuild at some point. Thank you for your kindly comments.

Highest Regards,

Gregory Jouette

Edited by Spad57

1 hour ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Beautiful work on Lothär’s Fokker :yikes:

Many thanks my friend. It was a case of any Tripe other than that damned Red one.

Highest Regards,

Gregory Jouette

Edited by Spad57
  • Like 1

Hello, Gregory

Good to see you on this forum, mate.

That is an excellent example of what can be achieved with even a dated kit such as this.  I've built this one myself and tried to improve on it but did not get anywhere close to this standard.  I can therefore really appreciate the quality of the workmanship that has gone into this.

Regards

Dave

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Epeeman said:

Hello, Gregory

Good to see you on this forum, mate.

That is an excellent example of what can be achieved with even a dated kit such as this.  I've built this one myself and tried to improve on it but did not get anywhere close to this standard.  I can therefore really appreciate the quality of the workmanship that has gone into this.

Regards

Dave

Dave,

Thank you my old friend. I do very much appreciate your more than kind comments. I do wish the quality of the work were still possible.

Highest Regards,

Gregory Jouette