Wanna see some more gliders? 1/48th this time.

Final pics from my archives of glider models. All these 48th builds have been sold and all were built as reviews for SAMI some many years ago now. 

cb7WaB.jpg

Bocian. Ardpol kit
fdvP15.jpg

Another Ardpol resin kit. Sorry forgotten type?
aCaQO4.jpg

QOQD3B.jpg

Mucha ( Fly) Ardpol.
ywJz0D.jpg

woGYwp.jpg

fwwPNS.jpg
nYPMa2.jpg

SP-2749 a later type of Bocian also By Ardpol kits.

bcnGKN.jpg
BdLRWQ.jpg

Planet Models kit. Type unknown...?

Sxjber.jpg
Rd8ey8.jpg
L8qd72.jpg
9Gptwx.jpg
hgjX2M.jpg

Habicht with long wings Another Planet models kits.  By the way, all those blue sun burst markings were masked and airbrushed.

If I find more pics of my glider builds in the two scales shown here recently I will post as and when. 

Meanwhile I hope you all enjoyed this little series of my silent flight builds. Cheers  for now.

• Like 11

Some lovely builds there Paul. 

They're all beautifully finished and very appealing. 

I'm ashamed to admit that the only gliders I've built are the Frog Hotspur and the Italeri Horsa. These civilian jobbies look to be very moreish........ I mustn't say collectable!!!!!! 

5 hours ago, Paul J said:

fdvP15.jpg

Hi Paul,

Thank you for posting your gliders. I had no idea such kits existed. The one above is the SZD-24-4 Foka 4. I suspect my first foray into resin kits will be a glider, as much as I like WW2 type fighters. How was the kit to build?

Cheers,

Wlad

• Like 1

Wlad and JWM; thanks for your input in identifying the gliders .  Much appreciated. And everyone else for your comments.

But, for the Foka build, it was easy but cutting out the vacform canopy was scary!! Very thin clear part I had to resort to the second spare one!!