Tameo Williams FW08 TMK285

Hi!

My two Tameo buids so far. 

c957f730-b982-43ab-ac14-a9463c981281.jpg

I want to share one of my builds, at thit time I will go with the replica of Keke Rosberg test car in 1982

It was assm stock box.

899e1c4a-c15b-4bc7-9eea-87d7a44b521d.jpgfe426224-0e15-4803-aadc-7fe6f3133e96.jpg

9f108a7d-99a3-461a-982e-882f6b65967f.jpg

It is a gem due to the scale 1/43th and has plenty of detail.

Your comments will be very well receibed.

Great day!

pd my appologies for the spelling, keep in mind that English is my second lenguage. 

• Like 7

Excellent builds Miqeul, I do think 6 wheel drive F1 cars look really weird though! :) 

Lovely paint and decal work on the Williams, especially in 1/43! I do like 1/43 models, it's a shame there are nowhere near as many kits available today as in the past - I do still have 5 or 6 in my to build pile though!

Oh, and no need to apologise for your spelling, English is my first (& only!) language & I quite often get things wrong...!!

Keith

• Like 1

I do wish that someone would produce a 1:20 or 1:24 6 wheeled Williams FW07/08 series, one of my favourite cars, along with the Tyrell P34, Brabham BT46B and Lotus 88, from a time when F1 innovation was at its best, in my opinion!

Tony My appologies, I look in to HLJ and do not have it any more, I knew they had it because when I bought the Tameo one I faund that Studio 27 had one and I did not bought it. 

I was interested in any 6 wheeler in F1 and to my knowledge Tyrell, Williams, Ferrarim, March,  were the ones had tested them, I might forgot if there where any other brand.  I collected information and have a file of the different 6 wheelers built ever. But you are correct many of those were scale produced very limited.

If I find my document I will shere pictures with you.

Regards

Miguel

• 2 weeks later...