italianamerican colours

my 1/72 italeri cant z-1007bis monoderiva ,painted with humbrol enamels   and my glelcoe 1/74 martin b-10 bomber in general I saw .the martin b-10 painted completely green . I chose for a more colourful interpretation,not in the last place because there is already a green giant 1/72 airfix handley page WWI bomber in my collection .and I like those interbellum american colours ,the yellow especiaLl ,but yellow and green is fine too .the martin was also painted with humbrol enamels.  and my neighbour was so good to take some photo's with his handy telephone and who succeeded in eternalizing a not un-importanr part of the genial creator of those two aircraft models...... .yes people ,you believe it or not ,but I am one of those people who don't possess [funny word for a not native english speaker when he starts to think about it .two ss's?four ss"s?two times ses-ses if it would not have a negation?] and doesn"t want a i-phone/tablet/whatever  ps , I see that the "2" on the left fuselage side of the monoderiva has moved and must be re-paired! quite unforbidding those gigantic pictures concerning the details! reminds me a little watching a passport photo of yourself ,or, even better maybe ,hearing your own voice recorded on a tape!  FaD05Lo.jpg   and   4dK8YJS.jpg   and   IywkYz8.jpg   and  uADazUI.jpg   and   7bfqxqB.jpg  and IRiEO5n.jpg   and   5xDK4uB.jpg   and     QQdV5OW.jpg   and  DZFDkK1.jpg   and  uFATWA7.jpg.  and now the american martin b-10   C5zKXDj.jpg   and   aCsgbqC.jpg   and  6Ro9gOo.jpg   and   6b1Bsxo.jpg   and   N4UxUSS.jpg   and    A6ygRM1.jpg   both were built earlier this year=2018

Edited by Emily-Emma silverscreen
addenda
  • Like 5