Jump to content
This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Recommended Posts

This is my first post, I have just finished this model of the USS Reliant, I added all the lights myself. What do you all think?

 

45772231151_bc68ace0b1_z.jpg

 

 

43954693950_962c27518e_h.jpg

 

45772230721_cf50ce1065_k.jpg

 

 

 

 

Edited by Mondas42
Correction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I think? I think it's really, really great! :goodjob:

Takes me right back to "Wrath of Khan"! :D

 

Cheers (or should I say:"Live Long and Prosper") :bye:

Hans J

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! That's fantastic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, SteveR said:

Very nicely done! It's a pretty small model too isn't it?

Would love it if they made a 1/350 version to go with my refit Enterprise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mondas42 said:

Would love it if they made a 1/350 version to go with my refit Enterprise.

There’s a conversion kit available for the Polar Lights kit to turn it into the Reliant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A very nice build and great pictures too.

Please keep them coming.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Incredible! It's a studio quality model! The lighting and the finish are terrific. Great job.

 

Maybe I missed it, but what is the scale?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, opus999 said:

Incredible! It's a studio quality model! The lighting and the finish are terrific. Great job.

 

Maybe I missed it, but what is the scale?

Thanks for the nice words, scale is 1/537.

 

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mondas42 said:

Thanks for the nice words, scale is 1/537.

 

thanks

I have one of those models in my stash! I bought it a long time ago and have never gotten around to make it. My model doesn't have any decals for the Aztek tiling -- did yours? or did you buy them after market?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, opus999 said:

I have one of those models in my stash! I bought it a long time ago and have never gotten around to make it. My model doesn't have any decals for the Aztek tiling -- did yours? or did you buy them after market?

Didn’t  come with them, found a web site that had free to download images that I printed onto decal paper.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×