1/48 - North American F-82E/F/G/H Twin Mustang by Modelsvit - F-82F/G & E/H released

Homebee

In the Facebook comments about a future P-51H kit (Link), Modelsvit team has also announced that a new tool 1/48th North American F-82G Twin Mustang is also in the pipe line.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2231688117100227&id=1854784001457309

imageproxy.jpg

V. P.

Matt-Memory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 5

About six years ago I bought the 1/48 Modelcraft kit plus about $30 of aftermarket, so I am putting it on eBay.  I am really hoping Modelsvit does a good job on this as it will sell real well for many years.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, 28ZComeback said:

About six years ago I bought the 1/48 Modelcraft kit plus about $30 of aftermarket, so I am putting it on eBay.  I am really hoping Modelsvit does a good job on this as it will sell real well for many years.

Sounds familar to me... At leastI was lucky and bought mine second hand some years ago.

Hope they will do a boxing of Betty Jo - with correct drop tanks.

• 1 year later...

3D renders

Source: https://www.facebook.com/modelsvit/posts/2629757227293312

Our work on F-82 "Twin Mustang" (in 1/48) keeps going.
We have just finished 1st and the most complicated stage of designing process, so called: "Master Geometry". Now we could proceed further with all related details...

92583218-2629753083960393-28533528171988

92742280-2629753113960390-76497518971248

92608400-2629753213960380-89924543227761

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Will make a very interesting addition to my collection. This makes two North American Aviation products Modelsvit has developed. Am I stretching too far hoping a 1/48 F-86H might be next? I can dream!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, SAT69 said:

Will make a very interesting addition to my collection. This makes two North American Aviation products Modelsvit has developed. Am I stretching too far hoping a 1/48 F-86H might be next? I can dream!

THAT would be fantastic!  

I am really excited that the F-82 is actually happening!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, SAT69 said:

We need a 1/48 F-86H

• Like 3

I slogged through the modelcraft F-82G  with lots of aftermarket and beat it into submission. Really looking forward to this one as it HAS to be an improvement. Just hope they get the radome pickle the correct size and shape as Modelcraft's didn't come close.

• Like 1

As I recall, Hub, your F-82G was really, really nice. I have one modelcraft kit and like you, hope they at least get the radome correct. There is a F-82G in a museum so they can get the measurements. 

Edited by 28ZComeback
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

This is one that's going to be added to my stash for sure. I wonder if Modelsvit monitors Britmodeler.com. If so, maybe they've seen our desires regarding the F-86H. I can only hope!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ModelSvit Balkans said:

Hello, indeed we monitor Britmodeller forum and shall carefully consider  your request on F-86H 

Hello, indeed we monitor Britmodeller forum and shall carefully consider  your request on F-86H 

HURRAY! That has me very excited!

16 hours ago, ModelSvit Balkans said:

Id be in for at least two of them... The Sabre Hog is one of my favorites types. 

• Like 1