1/48 - North American F-82E/F/G Twin Mustang by Modelsvit - 3D renders+schemes+box art - release Autumn 2021

Homebee

• Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - North American F-82E/F/G Twin Mustang by Modelsvit - 3D renders - release in 2021
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, FinalApproachPhotography said:

Dang, I saw this topic pop to the top of the list and I got really excited. I may have let out an audible gasp of excitement which may or may not have caused people to turn and look at me...

Lol...  me too!  I was really excited, then...  oh well!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FinalApproachPhotography said:

Dang, I saw this topic pop to the top of the list and I got really excited. I may have let out an audible gasp of excitement which may or may not have caused people to turn and look at me...

4 hours ago, Tokyo Raider said:

Lol...  me too!  I was really excited, then...  oh well!

😅Sorry...

11 hours ago, Thom216 said:

Any word on this one yet?

I asked them on Facebook about this yesterday or the day before.  They said it is progressing and should be released this summer.

Edited by Corey in Colorado
  • Like 6

20 hours ago, Corey in Colorado said:

I asked them on Facebook about this yesterday or the day before.  They said it is progressing and should be released this summer.

Cool! Nice to hear it's progressing.

• Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - North American F-82E/F/G Twin Mustang by Modelsvit - 3D renders+schemes - release in 2021

Oh gosh I can see more expenditure coming my way soon. And maybe two times that. I hope those U/Care bit more beefed up compared to the P-51H.

sammy

• 3 weeks later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - North American F-82E/F/G Twin Mustang by Modelsvit - 3D renders+schemes+box art - release in 2021
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - North American F-82E/F/G Twin Mustang by Modelsvit - 3D renders+schemes+box art - release Autumn 2021
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Corvi said:

When is this one hitting the shelves??  June-July??

Steve,

Expected in AUTUMN 2021. So between 21/09 and 21/12.

4-Yoda-large.jpg

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Haha 1