1/48 - North American F-82E/F/G Twin Mustang by Modelsvit - 3D renders - release in 2021

I've just been re-reading F-82 history, I had forgotten what a vital and hard working machine it was, especially considering the comparitively low production numbers.

Can't wait to get at least one of these.

On 22/08/2020 at 22:27, Sabrejet said:

@ModelSvit Balkans A 1/48 F-86A (with slatted wings) would also be very popular!

No we dont need one of these at all. If someone did then I would be forced to buy at leat 5 :D 

• Haha 4
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - North American F-82E/F/G Twin Mustang by Modelsvit - 3D renders - release in 2021
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, FinalApproachPhotography said:

Dang, I saw this topic pop to the top of the list and I got really excited. I may have let out an audible gasp of excitement which may or may not have caused people to turn and look at me...

Lol...  me too!  I was really excited, then...  oh well!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, FinalApproachPhotography said:

Dang, I saw this topic pop to the top of the list and I got really excited. I may have let out an audible gasp of excitement which may or may not have caused people to turn and look at me...

4 hours ago, Tokyo Raider said:

Lol...  me too!  I was really excited, then...  oh well!

😅Sorry...

11 hours ago, Thom216 said:

Any word on this one yet?

I asked them on Facebook about this yesterday or the day before.  They said it is progressing and should be released this summer.

Edited by Corey in Colorado
  • Like 6

20 hours ago, Corey in Colorado said:

I asked them on Facebook about this yesterday or the day before.  They said it is progressing and should be released this summer.

Cool! Nice to hear it's progressing.