Aerocraft Models will be at SMW 10th/11th November

Ali62

Hi Guys

Just a quick heads up I have managed to squeeze a small space on the Blackbird Models table at Scale Model World at Telford this weekend.

We are in Hall 3 opposite the overseas area and near the Eduard stand.

If you are there please pop past and say Hi.

There is a new 1/72 scale conversion for the Airfix Wellington....come and see what it is, and purchase one if you like, and mock up of a new 1/48 conversion due for early next year, for a kit that is soon to be released........

Hope to see you there.

cheers Ali

follow and like me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/aerocraftmodels/?modal=admin_todo_tour

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ali62 said:

Hi Guys

Just a quick heads up I have managed to squeeze a small space on the Blackbird Models table at Scale Model World at Telford this weekend.

We are in Hall 3 opposite the overseas area and near the Eduard stand.

If you are there please pop past and say Hi.

There is a new 1/72 scale conversion for the Airfix Wellington....come and see what it is, and purchase one if you like, and mock up of a new 1/48 conversion due for early next year, for a kit that is soon to be released........

Hope to see you there.

cheers Ali

follow and like me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/aerocraftmodels/?modal=admin_todo_tour

Good to hear you'll be at SMW.

is it too late to hope that i could pick up 2 cowlings and 2 gunsight/landing light sets for the 1/48 Airfix sea fury at the show, or are you just showing your wares (so to speak) at the show?

Looking forward to having a brief word with you about the sea fury anyway!

John

16 minutes ago, Ali62 said:

and mock up of a new 1/48 conversion due for early next year, for a kit that is soon to be released........

OMG, could it be a ....... possibly? Please, please !!

I'll have a Sea Fury cowl as well, if you're bringing any along.

Hi Guys

I will be bringing stock to sell, to answer the two of you I will have quite a lot of each of those sets/ parts, see you there.

cheers Ali

Edited by Ali62
  • Thanks 2

Glad you will be there, hope you have plenty of the Phantom sets as I think they will be popular if people see the models on the Airfix stand. Certainly I shall want the intake and exhaust set. 

Martin

4 hours ago, Mr T said:

Glad you will be there, hope you have plenty of the Phantom sets as I think they will be popular if people see the models on the Airfix stand. Certainly I shall want the intake and exhaust set. 

Martin

Hi Martin

look forward to meeting you, I will have stock, quite a lot but you never know quite how much will be enough..........

cheers Ali

• Thanks 1