New Wingnut Wings model announcement for Telford - Handley-Page O/400 "Bloody Paralyser"

Richard123

4 hours ago, JimF said:

Wondered the same myself, especially as the original post was made after it had been announced, making it fact, not rumour ???

Curiouser and curiouser :)

Jim F

The original post was wasn't made after the 0/400 had been announced. The original post stated an announcement would be made; any speculation after that could be construed as rumour mongering.

4 hours ago, HMSLion said:

Not what I would have gone with.  That thing will be a monster with a 36-ish inch wingspan.  It'll be interesting to see how many kits will be built...as opposed to sold.

Technically I belive it qualifies as a "Tiny House"  which are very trendy at the moment .I plan to live in my one - or at least the box it come in :)

• Haha 3

I'm pre-ordering the CSM HP, and plan to buy the Lonestar Felixstowe. Have the WnW Filixstowe, and will most likely buy their HP. Just rearranged the shelves in my hobby room, all 4 will fit on the upper one. That's assuming I get them all built (or live that long :) ).

Thankfully, the Lanc holds no modelling interest for me, or I then would be space short.

Jim F

I predicted this model about a year ago.  This is based upon the fact that the real thing is being constructed in Wellington, New Zealand.  When this appears in public for the first time it will not be 1/32 scale it will be 1/1 scale. Worth waiting for in any scale.

• Like 4

This WNW HP 0/400 has effectively ground my long going scratchbuild project to a sudden stop, but I am very happened that it has finally been kitted as it was the one type still lacking from their range.

Bring it on and when I have completed it the sad white plasticard fuselage of the scratchbuild one will be put next to it. Glad WNW finally listened.
Cees

On 11/13/2018 at 3:19 PM, IrishKiwi said:

I predicted this model about a year ago.  This is based upon the fact that the real thing is being constructed in Wellington, New Zealand.  When this appears in public for the first time it will not be 1/32 scale it will be 1/1 scale. Worth waiting for in any scale.

Are you allowed to say that? Ordinarily one needs to sign a non-disclosure agreement when visiting TVAL's manufacturing facilities.

5 hours ago, k5054nz said:

Are you allowed to say that? Ordinarily one needs to sign a non-disclosure agreement when visiting TVAL's manufacturing facilities.

Not affiliated to any of the relevant people here, but that secret was leaked on the flypast forums a while back, so anyone determined to find out can find out anyway, hence the post on here probably doesn’t matter as someone else has already made it void and probably got in trouble. Interesting that they have a non-disclosure agreement in place though (news to me) as i’ve seen many things all over the internet that have clearly broken it. Just like the ***** that ***** has in ***** that no-one should know about... that I can’t wait to see fly ;)   

Cheers,

WV908

Edited by WV908
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, WV908 said:

Not affiliated to any of the relevant people here, but that secret was leaked on the flypast forums a while back, so anyone determined to find out can find out anyway, hence the post on here probably doesn’t matter as someone else has already made it void and probably got in trouble...

Cheers,

WV908

Looks like the same leaker. 

Edited by wmcgill
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wmcgill said:

Looks like the same leaker. 

Oddly enough I can no longer find the topic where it was leaked. All I know is it wasn’t me haha! I’d love to get into that workshop though and have a poke around said beast (i’d have to fly 12000 miles first)

Cheers,

WV908

Edited by WV908
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Dave Fleming said:

If you see something and are not covered by an NDA, then it's fair game!

I guess so. And I think the NDAs may have been just for the guided factory tours rather than whenever anyone visits. I didn't intend to come off as rude as I did. I've never been to the TVAL sheds at Miramar but let's just say I wasn't surprised that the Telford announcement as an O/400 😇 

Not my subject but I'm excited and fascinated to follow along with the builds of others. I foresee some amazing builds from this kit!

• Like 2