This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Richard123

New Wingnut Wings model announcement for Telford - Handley-Page O/400 "Bloody Paralyser"

Just read an e-mail from Wingnut Wings that says there will be a new model announcement at the IPMS nationals on Sunday! No idea what that could be.

New models on display;
- ref.32049 - 1/32 Halberstadt Cl.II (Early) pre-production (unbuilt) model for inspection (not for sale).
- ref.32062 - 1/32 Halberstadt Cl.II (Late) pre-production (unbuilt) model for inspection (not for sale).
- ref.32044 - 1/32 Avro Lancaster B.Mk.III “Dambusters” built up first test shot model on display (ETA late 2019).
- ref. 32039 - 1/32 Another new model in development to be revealed (and displayed) only on Sunday 11 November (ETA 2019).

45527614_2321317777940164_80225295591968

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

Well Tony,

if no one else is, YOUR going to be a very happy bunny! 

Well as its to be Announced on the Sunday the 11th I suspect it will be a WW1 type would you ?

Since WNW has shown an interest in 4 engine aircraft I am thinking it would have to me the Sikorsky Ilya Muroments

10 minutes ago, Sofusthecat said:

Vickers FB 5 Gunbus please

Gunbus? More like FUNbus! 

I wonder how many people here will be joining me at 1105 on Sunday or thereabouts on BM to see what the nannouncelent is?

"nannouncelent"?

That should be announcement!

Edited by Whofan

Handley Page V/1500. I wanted to say HP O/400 but the 100th anniversary of the end of WW1 needs something BIG.

I don't think WNW has the design capacity to do a big bomber other than what has been announced.  A Dr.1 is very plausible, or a Hanriot HD.1.

4 minutes ago, HMSLion said:

I don't think WNW has the design capacity to do a big bomber other than what has been announced.  

of course they have, as they've now set the trend its bound to be a HP Halifax:)

( I'd settle for a SPAD XIII ) 😛

nieuport  11 please or spad or as been said a gunbus or 504  or be 2 type or austro albatross or lohner l the list is endless.

Breguet 14 or Caudron R.11. Since they're expanding into different time periods, how about a Hawker Fury? Could be reissued with different engines.