T-34/76, 1943 prod. - (1:35 Tamiya)

Hi,

This is a 1:35 model the T-34/76 medium Russian tank. This is Tamiya kit no. 35149. I made it as moving model (the film about how can it ride is at the bottom). Additional parts are the Friulmodel tracks and handmade towing cables.

25863_rd.jpg

25863_rd.jpg

25863_rd.jpg

25863_rd.jpg

25863_rd.jpg

25863_rd.jpg

25863_rd.jpg

25863_rd.jpg

25864_rd.jpg

25864_rd.jpg

25863_rd.jpg

25864_rd.jpg

--6EEyeUE1z2NbjstFV-BWfDZhYcFkbZFPzuE05wNQErmtBuVf99ICEP9NoiH2hXC9qvM_bu3fEY9t2uH_lJ_tiZMxL2nF4De0Twf-4xofZD517YFukT5xSuJtc7vBzGZqRijRrUoWac2wytVlUOSPr3RoOunzkpBeKNyp1DrCuGXh6YpCLiWPjj38EwuPSttzSS-ZrdymxyH3Y-WpmgVKcfHfp-053SZblXQ88-WZr61rQqZ9eTZaGsorYncckLdT3o2geQ5R8_os80euP0B4Fegjipo7Xk4lV-BhBNvgnF7BApSaVp7IV1wWNpxWZGUeAc59Q_DmT5LJRRugUGSfzCqkGJU0ubtPN3Nvcy82nVaXZub_07S5evZIzuCqVx2EpNO4g-5lZ87URY1_udPCOlcp21GyQIXqiXV-S-CdEOcBzgw3aHCrAgZj-RZiggUKd4w7sAVqooPWciFClEGgmVWRaZFvZfEBjY8fiCgTp-b7hvTTnFBWnCAQjy-Of0il9Sq2CqJDhB-UBVV-41uWDY_uz8XcMqmP6pcOlxvU0ISvWYx8QF1pHl3CdjsHG1m604-iQAAYHx4cLa4IBxnkCQlBjTuiShEDP81LxY48mKxs2bIphmAFaX9u50ul5eDcH36jX5BQfglSKxKdCQqRGto-nu3EzLurji3KtczRjH99MwoprF7O0jcZ2d6-G8E-2JEAb4bTurKiTFvg=w1280-h720-no

Edited by witjas4
  • Like 19

Very nice indeed. I like the dints on the side fuel drums, weathering is also very good.

I've just started the Zvezda T34/76, I'll be putting MiniArt tracks on it as the ones supplied aren't that good. It'll be my first Soviet subject for years.

Pete

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Buzby061 said:

Very nice indeed. I like the dints on the side fuel drums, weathering is also very good.

I've just started the Zvezda T34/76, I'll be putting MiniArt tracks on it as the ones supplied aren't that good. It'll be my first Soviet subject for years.

Pete

Hi Pete, the kit you've started is an "oldie" or one of recent acquisition ?, I have blogged one of these, oldie 100% ... lol, and also change the tracks (horrible), but for some of AFV, the result is better without a doubt.
You already saw it at the time, but it might be useful for some idea, because it looks like the same kit.

I would like very much to see how yours is.

Cheers Pete 👍

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FrancisGL said:

Hi Pete, the kit you've started is an "oldie" or one of recent acquisition ?, I have blogged one of these, oldie 100% ... lol, and also change the tracks (horrible), but for some of AFV, the result is better without a doubt.
You already saw it at the time, but it might be useful for some idea, because it looks like the same kit.

I would like very much to see how yours is.

Cheers Pete 👍

Hi Francis,

I bought it this year but it does look very much like yours - if mine turns out half as good as yours I’ll be well chuffed. 

Pete

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Buzby061 said:

Hi Francis,

I bought it this year but it does look very much like yours - if mine turns out half as good as yours I’ll be well chuffed. 

Pete

Although I do not know how the tracks will be, that add-on will come in handy, maybe a basic set (there are very cheap) of Eduard's PEs, will give a "push" forward. When I did mine I did not even know it was a PE..lol,
Mine I "remade" it, so we can say that "I cheated" 😎... lol. Surely yours with the necessary time, will be a piece for the shelf to be proud of. Cheers Pete 👍

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Buzby061 said:

Pete

12 hours ago, FrancisGL said:

Very well finished, look nice its metallic appearance, and Friuls they do their job very well as always :goodjob:

Cheers mate 👍

5 hours ago, Hairtrigger said:

Supurbly turned out.   Great job on the tracks and the weathering.   Assume an old Tamiya, as I think I did the same model in the late 80s.  

Thanks a lot for the comments guys.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 05/12/2018 at 21:16, KonigsStreegan said:

man that tank looks sweeeeet! 

On 16/12/2018 at 16:48, Kev The Modeller said:

Lovely build mate the weathering is superb :clap:

On 17/12/2018 at 19:42, PlaStix said:

That's a great looking beast! Excellent paintwork and weathering.

Kind regards, 

Stix

Thank you guys for the comments.

BTW I'm working now on PZ III ausf L (new Tamiya), but painting I postpone until spring.

Cheers