+++ Yanks Abroad: US made or designed stuff used by other Countries And we made it to 30 !

Giorgio N

• 2 weeks later...

And added @whiskey , @rob85 and @DaveJL to the list !

We're now getting closer to the minimum number of interested parties, hope we can get there soon ! I know, there's still time left before the voting but better be ready sooner than later.

Any more takers ? Again, think of the possibilities... from Airfix's cheap Tomahawk in 112 Sqn. markings to a 1/32 B-24 in RAF CBI roundels...

Or if exotic markings are your things, from a Guatemalan Mustang to a Moroccan F-16... and that's only for aircraft models, wonder how many tanks and armoured vehicles can be modelled... and the cars. And the ships...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Robert Stuart said:

But didn't add me :(

Sorry Robert, don't know how I missed your name... please accept my apologies ! Looks like I really need some holiday... 😧

Sorted now, added to the list ! List that is getting closer and closer to the required number,,,

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 29/07/2019 at 20:57, Giorgio N said:

Sorry Robert, don't know how I missed your name... please accept my apologies ! Looks like I really need some holiday... 😧

Sorted now, added to the list ! List that is getting closer and closer to the required number,,,

Good afternoon Giorgio

If I don't make a mistake after the signing of almac and Paul821 this Gb needs just one more name ..

All the best

Patrice

• Like 2

On 10/15/2019 at 10:15 PM, Robert Stuart said:

Needs a bump

Thanks Robert, I was stuck in other things and had almost forgotten... my bad ! I promise to do better at following things if the GB goes through the voting process.. 🙂

On 10/18/2019 at 2:46 AM, almac said:

I'm in for this too. Various wingy things that in 1/72 spring to mind. 

Cheers Allan

That's great Allan ! Added you to the list, hope the GB goes ahead as I'm very curious to see the many wingy things

2 hours ago, Paul821 said:

That bump worked - count me in as there are plenty of subjects to select from here.

Welcome to the list Paul ! There are indeed plenty of sibjects for such a GB, I hope to see the most diverse choices from modellers

1 hour ago, TEMPESTMK5 said:

Good afternoon Giorgio

If I don't make a mistake after the signing of almac and Paul821 this Gb needs just one more name ..

All the best

Patrice

Yes, one more name needed ! We need just one more volunteer, who's up for this ???

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, theplasticsurgeon said:

That's great, you're the 30th interested member and we should now go to the poll. All interesting options, I'm glad that Airfix issued some US types with strong British connections, they should be quite popular in a GB like this. Wonder if someone will build the big 1/24 Hellcat ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Wez said:

@Giorgio N thanks to @theplasticsurgeon this GB now has the magic 30, best get onto @Enzo Matrix to get it in the poll! :clap2:

Yes we have ! I'm very glad that we did it and I have to thank all interested members and in particular those who have bumped and kept track of the GB proposal, without you I'd have probably lost heart quite early.

Now we simply have to get the proposal through the poll, that is of course not guaranteed,.. but I'm confident that the GB subject will appeal to many, afterall the variety of potential subjects is incredible, with everything from the very famous to the most obscure

• Like 4

curse you @Giorgio N & @helios16v :rant:

You've made it into the poll and it's one I want to join too!!!

At this rate I'm never going to be able to leave my work bench/dungeon at all next year :crying:.....

........just guess I'll have to give up work! :yahoo:  :D

• Haha 4