+++ Yanks Abroad: US made or designed stuff used by other Countries And we made it to 30 !

Giorgio N

@Giorgio N as the original GB "owner" and @Rabbit Leader as the "They Also Serve" Host of The Year 2020, please rule this these kits´ eligibility, please. They are the F-16:s I started some years ago in their STGB but miserably failed to finish (surprise, surprise!). Here are some pics of their current state. I have decals for Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Belgian and Portuguese AM:s and shop for Italian B ADF decals, found in some Italeri kits. So, definitely "Yanks Abroad". They are all Revell 1:72 kits, 1 x A, 1 x B, 2 x MLU and 2 x C. I mixed up parts molded in various colours to get that "Matchbox feeling"  :thumbsup:.

2019-04-09_06-52-27

Fuselage subassemblies started. All will be displayed "legs up".

2019-04-09_06-54-13

Some assembled and painted subassemblies.

2019-04-09_06-54-48

This is not the only box of parts for these kits... Plus I have a Hasegawa weapons and pods set I need too. Best regards, V-P 

• Like 3

Well "if" I was the host, I would declare all these F-16's as being well under the 25% eligibility rule. It would be great to see all these built up in NATO colours V.P. 

Cheers.. Dave (the non committing host)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

:D  See we knew you'd have to accept the position eventually!

It'll make a man out of you.....or drive you to more tinnies! :cheers:

Just think of it as "tag", now you just need to find someone else..........he say's running away!

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, vppelt68 said:

They are the F-16:s I started some years ago in their STGB but miserably failed to finish (surprise, surprise!). Here are some pics of their current state. I have decals for Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Belgian and Portuguese AM:s and shop for Italian B ADF decals, found in some Italeri kits. So, definitely "Yanks Abroad"....

The first two will also work for the Scandi GB ;) Plus, if you want a little longer, there's the option of working on them under the unofficial year-long 90s NATO section in the 'They Also Serve' GB :D 

Edited by Col.

26 minutes ago, Col. said:

The first two will also work for the Scandi GB ;) Plus, if you want a little longer, there's the option of working on them under the unofficial year-long 90s NATO section in the 'They Also Serve' GB :D 

Let's not forget the Dutch F-16AM that shot down a Serbian MiG-29 in Bosnia, the first real AMRAAM kill anywhere I believe. Wasn' t that one of those Small Wars?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, vppelt68 said:

Let's not forget the Dutch F-16AM that shot down a Serbian MiG-29 in Bosnia, the first real AMRAAM kill anywhere I believe. Wasn' t that one of those Small Wars?

It most certainly works for that one :)