Evening all

Fat fingers

Just a quick  hello,

Have been making models again for about 18 months now, after a break of 35 years! Can't say it was like riding a bike and have made some right cockups! But have plodded on and seem to be getting better. I have no peculiar intrest group, I just make what ever takes my fancy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hello Fat fingers ... :welcome: to the Forum from the USA. 

1 hour ago, Fat fingers said:

Have been making models again for about 18 months now, after a break of 35 years! Can't say it was like riding a bike and have made some right cockups! But have plodded on and seem to be getting better. I

Thus is the first rule of model making. “Don't give up.” Looking forward to seeing some of your work. 

Dennis

Hi Fat Fingers, welcome to the forum. It’s certainly not like riding a bike is it? I found some tremendous changes since my 1960’s Airfix day’s, but mostly for the better. The kits are definitely hugely more detailed and much higher quality. The range of paints (and how to apply them) is mind boggling and there are some many “must have” gadgets to help you along the way.

Best Regards Ian

:post1:  And Hello Fat Fingers.

How nice of you to drop  in and join..... I am sure you will take B.M.and glorious modeling like a Fen Duck to water !

Enjoy the hobby and I concur.... make , build, construct, scratch  build what you like and when you like.

Sir have a pleasant Day and look forward to your marvelous builds..past present and future  if you post them now....

HOUSTON....:poppy::police: