*R.I.P* 2022 - Night and Day GB

vppelt68

Still plenty life left in this proposal with plenty options available gang so let's get it some renewed attention for next year's selection :) 

• Thanks 1

Oh 'eck. I'm sure I can find something. 
Second hand Uhu, Halifax, a few Mozzies, and I'm sure to find an addition somewhere (Lanc Special is on the wish list).

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • vppelt68 changed the title to Night and Day GB @26
  • 3 weeks later...
  • vppelt68 changed the title to Night and Day GB @28

:hmmm:

What to do with this? It's a GB proposal like the Me 262, too little and too late. On the other hand, as this did not even make the 2021 Bunfight, is this avoiding the bye-treatment (read: :hanging:) and can still live on in the Chat-section @Enzo Matrix?

Anyhoo, I'm crazy enough to start this again from scratch if need be (as long as I can do that in December -20, read my signature...)

V-P

12 minutes ago, vppelt68 said:

can still live on in the Chat-section

If it passes the threshold before the new rules are in place then it goes into the bunfoght for next year.  Otherwise it should really start from scratch in the new forum.

• Thanks 1

Hello 🙋‍♂️

I'm sure I could bring something to the potluck.

I've got a couple of Ba349s in the stash but these might be a little whiffy?

I've been eyeing up a Bf109 G or K from Mark 1 models, I'm sure by 2022 I'll have something in mind...

• Like 1

Hi,

Yes, I would definitely be interested in this one.

There are plenty of subjects that I hope to build some day that fit into this GB.

Right now, I'm thinking of a RAF Mosquito B Mk IV or a USAAF P-51D, but I might decide on something quite different in 2022.

Cheers, Stefan.

• Like 1

• vppelt68 changed the title to Night and Day GB @ 30 - it lives!
On 23/11/2020 at 21:23, Enzo Matrix said:

If it passes the threshold before the new rules are in place then it goes into the bunfoght for next year.  Otherwise it should really start from scratch in the new forum.

If I read that correctly, Night and Day is now ready to enter the 2022 Bunfight - but we haven´t even cleared the current one yet :rofl2:

@Enzo Matrix sorry to bother you again, but I think this one also deserves its spot in the 2022 bunfight listing :yahoo:. V-P

• Like 2

• vppelt68 changed the title to 2022 - Night and Day GB
  • 1 month later...

It lives! Regarding the unexpected conversation going on in the Rumourmonger section about the appropriety of WW2 bomber nosearts in model kits aimed at young people :shrug: I thought we'd have a separate poll for The Best Noseart - should this GB proposal go through the next Bunfight :coolio:. V-P

• Like 1

15 hours ago, vppelt68 said:

I thought we'd have a separate poll for The Best Noseart

Piercings or tattoos? 

(Glad this one's into the Bunfight by the way :thumbsup2:)

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Please include me in this.

Being on deployment has severely curtailed my hobbying this year (I only had space to bring one kit with me (a mosquito which has been promised to a gentleman in NZ), Darn military equipment getting in the way of being able to pack model kits!)

I'll be keen to make up for poor showing in the last 2 years of group builds by hopefully getting some models made when I get home in the new year.

My build will no doubt be something in PRU Blue or from 100 Group. 

• Like 1

On 30/10/2018 at 20:23, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Ok i can stand to do a Bf-110 or a Ju-88 night-fighter. Anyone do a TA-154 in 1/72nd ? I have the He-219 but will build that long before this comes to pass. 

Dennis

Hi Dennis

Plenty to choose from but a real tailsitter so be careful. 

https://www.scalemates.com/search.php?q=focke-wulf+ta+154&fkSECTION[]=Kits&fkSCALENORMALISED[]="1:00072"&fkTYPENAME[]="Full kits"

Cheers Pat 

• Thanks 1