Fw 190A-5 Eduard 1/72

Hey,

here I present you my last build: Fw190A-5, Eduard 1/72 ProfiPack.

I had added some extras to this build, her corresponding Flaps, some more details in PE, and the engine and fuselage guns, all from the same manufacturer.

This is, for now, my very most difficult build because of the tiny of this size. The engine and the guns are so small for my big rude fingers!

It was a challenge.... Well, I'm happy with the result. 

I have had some mistakes at the time to mount the engine, it was a lot of try and failure. The upper cowling cover also is a little bit bent from the correct line.

Also there is some silvering in the decals.

But it is not bad at all, for my short expertise.

I have in my stash 4 more models in this scale, but I think I'm not gonna buy any other more at 1/72 because of mi sight!

70116.jpgFW 190A-5

FW 190A-5FW 190A-5FW 190A-5FW 190A-5FW 190A-5FW 190A-5FW 190A-5FW 190A-5FW 190A-5FW 190A-5FW 190A-5FW 190A-5FW 190A-5FW 190A-5FW 190A-5

FW 190A-5FW 190A-5FW 190A-5FW 190A-5FW 190A-5FW 190A-5

• Like 38

2 hours ago, Hairtrigger said:

That is a masterpiece...   😁   

2 hours ago, Learstang said:

Que maravillosa! Brilliant job on that Wurger!

Saludos,

Jason

1 hour ago, mick said:

great work

1 hour ago, Smithy said:

As others have said, that's amazing detail work for 1/72. Mighty impressive!

51 minutes ago, salmo G said:

Stunning! if it wasn't for your giant fingers in the shots I wouldn't have believed it was 1/72....... excellent assembly and finishing skills.

Thanks  guys, thanks for the support 😀😙 💪

• Like 2

Getting a full engine of a Fw190 in 1/72 is a daunting task no matter how slim or fat your fingers are 😉

i like it a lot, the small mishaps are not relevant giving the 9verall quality of your build.

I have some decals in the stash to build that same plane in 1/48, love the gull. Thumbs up,

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Holzhamer said:

Getting a full engine of a Fw190 in 1/72 is a daunting task no matter how slim or fat your fingers are 😉

i like it a lot, the small mishaps are not relevant giving the 9verall quality of your build.

I have some decals in the stash to build that same plane in 1/48, love the gull. Thumbs up,

Thanks. Yes, it is a very nice marking for an Fw, slight different of the habitual paintings. 

Superb modelling in every way. I wish you wouldn't though, its spoiling my excuse that doing 1/72 I don't need to super detail. Looking at your wonderful work I don't have size for an excuse anymore, I will just have to admit to being too lazy. :D

Steve.

• Haha 1

That's a fantastic build – nice finish and weathering.

Is the Eduard Fw-190 now considered the best one in 1/72, especially with engine details etc.?

Regards,

David

• Like 1

18 hours ago, stevehnz said:

Superb modelling in every way. I wish you wouldn't though, its spoiling my excuse that doing 1/72 I don't need to super detail. Looking at your wonderful work I don't have size for an excuse anymore, I will just have to admit to being too lazy. :D

Steve.

Haha, don't worry about that because is about to have FUN! 😄 Thanks Steve

Ricardo

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Andros9 said:

Probably the Best fw190 1/72 I never seen! Thats awesome, the quality of work its amazing. Very detailed and good coat of dirty 

Thanks Andros. I think the difference in a good build are oils, they are really easy to control and you can erase it if you have a mistake or you don't like the result.

Ricardo

8 hours ago, Courageous said:

What they all said. Very impressive for a 1/72 subject.

Stuart

6 hours ago, Tbolt said:

Stunning build, great details and some lovely paint work. You're showing up those of us that build in larger scales ;)

Thanks guys! 😄👍

6 hours ago, Dazey said:

That's a fantastic build – nice finish and weathering.

Is the Eduard Fw-190 now considered the best one in 1/72, especially with engine details etc.?

Regards,

David

Thanks David! 

Well, the Eduard Fw in 1/72 comes without the engine, you have to buy it apart. But, still and for what I know to this day, in this scale is the best. No doubt.

Ricardo.

• Like 1