This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

ivan ferrando

Messerschmitt Bf 109 G6/R6 - Azmodel 1/72

Bf 109 G6/R6 - Regia Aeronautica - July 1943 - 364a Squadriglia, 150o Gruppo Autonomo, Pilot: Mario Bellagambi

Built straight from the box,

sorry for awful background....

51843499-CE66-43C4-8923-BDA5F44E71EF_zps

6FAF25E9-5AA7-4CD8-BED9-AB9E36C992F5_zps

Excellent work with one sexy paint scheme. How did you find the build? I haven't got one of these but was thinking of picking one up?

Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing.

Hi Ivan,

these semi exotic birds don't show up very often, and it is a breath of fresh air to see one so skillfully executed!

Congratulations!

JR

That's beauty.  A superb paint finish and very attractive scheme.  This could easily pass as 1/48th in my book.

On 10/29/2018 at 11:13 PM, Tbolt said:

Excellent work with one sexy paint scheme. How did you find the build? I haven't got one of these but was thinking of picking one up?

It’s a short run kit, so it need some filling work, the smaller part need to be refined, and if you want a open cockpit you harp to cut canopy. Honestly (i’m Not a master) I’ve to say that the painting with a lot of colours and masking is longer than building....

Wow, I hate to sound repetitive, but I first thought that this model was 1/48. Looks really good. Always nice to see Italian 109's. What airbrush and paint did you use? Thanks for posting.

1 hour ago, Hobo said:

Wow, I hate to sound repetitive, but I first thought that this model was 1/48. Looks really good. Always nice to see Italian 109's. What airbrush and paint did you use? Thanks for posting.

Hi, thank you  for appreciation. I used Olympus hp101 airbrush and gunze colours