This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

praded-dembelya

AMP& MikroMir News, questions, wishes, and more ...

Keeping with the 1/48 helicopters, I feel two types that are under-served in kit form and would do well worldwide are the Hiller UH-12E and the Hughes/Schweizer 269 and 300 family.

3 hours ago, praded-dembelya said:

Supermarine S-5 1/48

S_5_800.jpgi.gif

Any last vestige of resistance I had to purchasing this kit has now disappeared :wub: 

Any chance that MicroMir might produce some 1/144 scale ROYAL NAVY submarines?  I’ve given up all hope that Revell might.  The only decent manufacturer left which is likely to take over seems to be MicroMir.

MicroMir have given us some quite decent German and Soviet 1/144 kits so PLEASE consider the RN!

4 hours ago, Jonny said:

Any chance that MicroMir might produce some 1/144 scale ROYAL NAVY submarines?

MicroMir have given us some quite decent German and Soviet 1/144 kits so PLEASE consider the RN!

On 12/6/2018 at 11:39 PM, Rob G said:

I just did an ordinary Google search and found data and blueprints on virtually any WW1 submarine:  USN and UK.👍

How about early US subs K class, L Class ect.. 

Edited by Mike Esposito

I've been looking at converting diecast Halifax IIIs, and was struck at how much easier it would be to work backwards to  Mk.III from a kit in the VI, VII, VIII or IX range.  It would require options for pannier or normal bombay, H2S or parachute hatch.  Also a choice of tail turrets, ideally.

On 12/2/2018 at 11:34 AM, praded-dembelya said:

I will make British submarines, but I do not have enough information. Help and you will be happy. :)

I have searched for British ‘T’ class WW2 submarines on the Internet, and found plans and photographs.  I’m guessing but I shouln’t  be surprised if you could obtain similar details for ‘S’ and ‘U’ classes too.  What information do you need?  I shouldn’t be surprised if the Royal Navy Submsrine Museum at Godport has accurate plans available!

Just trying to help ...

Jonny

On 12/3/2018 at 1:16 PM, praded-dembelya said:

Supermarine S-5 1/48

S_5_800.jpgi.gif

Lovely!  Will  go with my Hawk/Testors Supermarine S-6B 🤩